Chapter 6 - Sex at Six Flags (Sam Smut)

WARNINGS: SMUT 18+, public sex, sad scene incoming!

Songs and your cues to press play:

"Please Me - Cardi B & Bruno Mars" - Tells you in the book.

"Eenie Meanie - Justin Bieber & Sean Kingston" - Tells you in the book.

"Arabella - Arctic Monkeys" - '"Let's go" Sam turned to Charlie'.

"Hold on - Chord Overstreet" - 'Charlie walked around for about 10 minutes.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The Morning After*

Lorelei woke up suddenly as her phone was vibrating on the bedside table. She cracked open one eye to see Jake's name flashing on the screen. She leaned forward and grabbed it.

"Hello?" She said, her voice still sleepy and crackly.

"Morning sleep head!" Jake spoke with a lot of energy.

"Hello..." Lorelei said again, a little more softer and kinder this time as she let out a yawn.

"Get up and get dressed!" Jake shouted down the phone.

Lorelei slowly sat up, rubbing her eyes. "How come? What time is it?" She was still very tired, Lorelei never woke up this early.

"It's 8.30! And we are picking you guys up in 30 mins! Tell Kacey too!" He was so enthusiastic and excited.

"Okay fine! But why? What's happening?" Lorelei said, intrigued and also slightly annoyed she had been woken up.

"Um... it's a surprise! See you in 30!" Jake put the phone down before she could say another word.

"Well see ye!" Lorelei said sarcastically as she threw her phone back onto the side table. "Kacey!" She shouted as she began to shake the sleeping girl next to her, "Kaceyyyy, wake up!" She said practically shoving her off the bed.

"Oh my god, whattt!" Kacey groaned as she rudely was awoken. "Do you mind?" Kacey reached for her phone to check the time. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Jake said get up, he's picking us up in 30 minutes." Lorelei said, still yawning but starting to get out of bed.

"What? Why?" Kacey whined as she sat up taking a drink of water.

"He didn't say but hurry up because they'll be here soon." Lorelei said as she grabbed her clothes for the day.

Kacey followed Lorelei out of bed and finished getting ready. 

Just as Kacey was about to have a cup of coffee the doorbell rang. Lorelei opened the door to find, Jake, Colby, Sam, Charlie, and Lila.

"Heyyy!" Jake leaned in first kissing Lorelei straight on the lips as she laughed. Colby ran past him and found Kacey stood near the island.

"Wassup bitch!!" He shouted as he wrapped his arm around her head pulling her down into a headlock.

"Colby!! Let goooo!" Kacey shouted trying to escape his grasp as he laughed at her attempts.

"Careful Colby she's grouchy this morning!" Lorelei laughed as she closed the door.

"Awww why are you sad?" He said in a funny voice, grabbing her face and squeezing it.