Chapter 15 - I just want to be... dominated (Jake Smut)

WARNINGS: SMUT 18+, wax play, squirting, etc...

Song and your cue to press play:

"I got you (I feel good) - Jessie J" - Jake's eyes went wide as his mouth fell open.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Lorelei walked in, she kicked off her boots before heading straight to the sofa, she flopped down kicking her legs up, slightly exhausted. Jake followed behind. As he reached the sofa he lifted her legs before sitting down and placing them over him. He began to massage them as Lorelei rested her head and gave him a soft smile.

"That was a good night." She spoke, her eyes falling slightly as she gave him a soft smile.

"It really was, I'm glad we went to that bar too, you guys killed it!" Jake laughed, focusing on what his hands were doing.

"It was so funny!" Lorelei laughed. "And I can't believe Kacey and Colby had sex in Sam's car." She chuckled again.

"They're fucking crazy man. They can't keep their hands off each other." Jake still hadn't looked up, just laughed as he continued to rub Lorelei's leg muscles.

Lorelei looked at him, seduction in her eyes. She loved Jake, and she loved the sex that they had. But she definitely felt as though he was holding back, afraid of her hurting her as she was so small and dainty. He had never really asked, but Lorelei had an adventurous and thrilling side. She loved her limits being tested, especially in the bedroom. As she thought about Kacey and Colby's risky and exciting decision, she finally felt as though she had to be honest with Jake, as she needed more excitement.

"I'm gonna go head into the bedroom and get it ready for us," Jake spoke before standing up and leaning down to give Lorelei a quick kiss. She smiled up at him and nodded watching as he left. Lorelei had already moved a few of her suitcases over to Jake's from Jc's as she stayed there most of the time now. She stood from her seat before heading into the closet. She reached into her bag and pulled out a pair of handcuffs and a blindfold.

Lorelei headed for the bedroom, as she reached the doorway she hid them behind her back. Jake had lit a couple of candles, as he did most nights and was taking off his clothes ready to get comfortable. She smiled watching him undress until he was left just in his Calvin's.

"Hey baby?" Lorelei said catching his attention.

"Oh hey beautiful." Jake smiled at her. She walked over to him, her eyes never leaving his body. "What's up?"

She stood in front of him. "You know, you are always so sweet to me." Jake leaned down and kissed her forehead. "But sometimes..." Jake looked at her confused, unsure where this was going to go. "I just want to be... dominated." She smirked. Jake's eyes went wide as his mouth fell open. "I need you to test my limits." She pulled her props from behind her back as Jake held up his hands to take them, his eyes wide with excitement and lust. She leaned up and whispered in his ear. "Don't hold back, I'm not as breakable as you think." Her voice sent shivers down Jake's spine. As she pulled back to face him.

"Do you remember your safe word?" His voice was suddenly dark and raspy. Lorelei nodded. "What is it?"

"Red." She smirked at him again, Lorelei's underwear grew wetter by the second. Jake placed the handcuffs on the bed, he then turned to her, as he stroked the hair out of her face, his hands moved down to her thighs, his touch electrifying. He gripped the bottom of her dress before beginning to lift it up. Lorelei raised her arms as Jake slipped it off her body, discarding it on the floor.

"Turn around" he whispered. Lorelei obeyed, as Jake grabbed both her arms, pulling them back to connect them firmly with the handcuffs. Lorelei is now unable to move them. He turned her back to face him. He picked up the blindfold and placed it on top of her head. Lorelei took one last look at him as he leaned down and connected their lips before pulling the blindfold across her eyes. Her breath was hitched as her clit throbbed for his touch. Jake then walked her over to the bed before laying her down onto her back. The handcuffs cold against her spine, sending goosebumps across her entire body. "Do you trust me?" Jake spoke as he towered over her.

"Mhm," Lorelei nodded, her voice no longer in use as she held her breath in anticipation. Jake reached for the candle that's flame has melted its wax into a puddle. He glanced down at her, the power he felt as she completely submitted to him in every sense.

"If this is too much, use your safe word." Jake said, his voice demanding. Lorelei nodded. Jake slowly poured some wax across her chest. Lorelei jumped, startled at the sensation as wax lightly burned her skin. But the slight pain sent her core tingling for more. Jake then poured again, towards her stomach as Lorelei's back arched and she let out a breathy moan. Her need for him was becoming uncomfortable. She needed Jake to relieve her from her sexual frustration. Jake then poured once more, across the band of her underwear, causing her to gasp.

"Fuck Jake." She moaned, her voice pulsating through Jake's entire body, his cock twitching for her.

Jake then put the candle back down, his eyes admiring his beautiful girl. He leaned down and kissed her passionately, his hand tickled down her sides, Lorelei moaned and squirmed beneath him. He reached underneath her thong and found her clit quickly, rubbing in fast circles.

"Fuck!" She shouted. She felt her high approaching. "Don't stop" her voice was trembling as she melted beneath him. Jake suddenly slipped two fingers in as he pumped them quickly in and out, still rubbing circles with his thumb. "I'm clos-" before she could finish her word, she came all over Jake's hand. She moaned out in pleasure as he smirked down at her. His body aching for his turn. Before Lorelei could catch her breath and regain her composure, Jake quickly slipped off his boxers and lined himself up with her heat before quickly pushing deep inside her. She let out a loud scream.

"Fuck baby!" Jake moaned, as he thrusted in and out at a fast pace instantly. His body naturally kicked into gear. Lorelei's body was out of control, her high instantly back, just inches away from pure pleasure. Jake felt her walls tighten around him, so he pushed harder and faster, both of their orgasms building.

Lorelei's body began to shake when suddenly her orgasm hit as she squirted all over Jake's dick. The feeling of her warm liquid sent Jake flying into ecstasy, his body feeling a whole new kind of pleasure as he groaned out loudly cumming inside of her. "Fuck..." he groaned, out of breath. As they both tried to catch their breaths, Jake reached up and removed Lorelei's blindfold. She barely could open her eyes from the exhaustion, but she saw him, smiling at her. He kissed her gently. "Fuck baby, you continue to surprise me every day." He kissed her one last time before pulling out.

"Maybe we should get a towel next time?" He smirked as Lorelei laughed, her head still fallen back unable to move, still handcuffed. Jake untied her, before fetching her a towel so they could both get cleaned up and ready for some love and aftercare, cuddling in bed.