Chapter 7 - Will you be mine? (Jake Smut)

WARNINGS: SMUT 18+, fluff.

Songs and your cue to press play:

"Make you mine - PUBLIC"  - 'As she finished reapplying her lipgloss.'

"She - Harry Styles" - 'She watched him closesly as she followed him to the bedroom.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Time skip 1month into being in LA*

Jc and Jake sat on the sofa at Jc's home whilst Lorelei had ran to the mall with Kacey.

"Can you believe we met them a month ago today?" Jake said as Jc sat editing, his laptop on his knee.

"I know man, doesn't it feel like years! Kacey is like a sister to me bro," Jc said as he smiled at the thought of their newest friends. "Hey you and Lorelei have been dating for a while now too!" He said as Jake scrolled through his phone checking that the reservation for tonight was secure.

"Yeah I know! It's crazy. I really like her man." Jake said.

"You got anything nice planned tonight?" Jc asked.

"Yeah, I'm taking her for a nice dinner, Kacey's actually with her now they've gone to buy her a new outfit." Jake smiled at his phone. "Actually bro, I could do with your help with something." Jake said turning to Jc.

"Of course man, shoot." Jc shut his laptop giving Jake his full attention.

*Time Skip later that evening*

Lorelei finished up in the bathroom putting on some lipgloss over her perfectly placed lipstick. Kacey walked past.

"Oh wowww!" Kacey gasped, admiring her gorgeous friend.

"Thank you!" Lorelei said excitedly as she done a spin. "Do you think Jake will like?"

"Hunny, if Jake doesn't rip that thing off of you the minute you get home. There's something wrong with him!" Kacey laughed as she handed Lorelei some perfume. "Here, you can use my expensive one!" They both laughed.

Lorelei grabbed her bag as she walked out of the girls bedroom. As she turned the corner into the living room Jake stopped talking to Jc, his eyes focusing on her. "Holy shit!" Jc said.

"You look incredible" Jake said, staring at her with so much love in his eyes.

Lorelei smiled and looked down at her outfit. "Oh this old thing, I just threw it on," she smirked looking at Jake.

"We best be going, we don't want to miss the reservation." As Jake walked towards Lorelei, Kacey and Jc stood behind them, about to see them off. Kacey's eyes filled up as Jc smiled at them. They were both uncontrollably smiling at the couple.

"What?" Lorelei said looking at them confused. 'Why were they looking at her like that?' She thought to herself.

"Oh nothing!" Kacey said quickly. "Just enjoy your date babe, you deserve it!" Kacey said trying to hide her excited squeal.

"Thanks guys!" Jake said giving them both a death stare. He quickly walked Lorelei out of the door before they could say anything else. Kacey and Jc closed the door and excitedly hurried away.

As Lorelei's and Jake's Uber pulled up outside the restaurant, Jake stepped out first, walked around the car and opened the door for her and then offering her his hand. She took it whilst she stood out of the car. "Why thank you." Lorelei chuckled.