Chapter 27 - Camping (Jake Smut)

WARNINGS: SMUT 18+, unprotected sex, mostly just wholesome fluff between the group. 

Songs and your cue to press play:

I lived - OneRepublic - "The group walked in Sam's direction and as they walked through the last trees they were greeted with the most beautiful sight."

Ride - SoMo - "And his gaze was immediately on her breasts."

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

It was the last night of the trip before they had to lead back to LA and take the RV to the yard. Colby and Sam planned the last night as a surprise for the rest of the group, even Kacey didn't know what they had planned.

Colby pulled up the RV as Sam gathered the group to announce the surprise.

"Okay!" Sam shouted. Everyone looked at him intently. "So Colby and I have one final surprise for you all." Everyone looked to Kacey as Sam spoke.

"Hey, I have no idea!" Kacey held her hands up confused.

"This is something that Kacey, once again, has never done in her life!" Sam laughed.

"Don't even try to make us guess bro, she hasn't done anything we'd be here all day." Jake said as he rolled his eyes giggling. Kacey gave him a snidely grin.

"Okay... so doesn't anyone know how to build a fire?" Sam asked seriously. Everyone looked confused as they slowly realized what the final activity was.

"I do!" Colby shouted, laughing as he stood from the driver's seat.

"Are we seriously camping?" Lorelei said, rolling her eyes.

"Ooo I love camping!" Charlie shouted.

"Yes we are Rory!" Colby said laughing.

Sam walked to the back of the RV and opened up the storage cupboard. He began to pull out tents and sleeping bags.

"Oh shit, this is gonna be a nightmare." Kacey laughed and Colby wrapped his arms around her waist.

"You have to camp at least once in your life baby." He smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

The group locked up the RV before heading into the woods to find a perfect campsite. The sun was already starting to cool down, as dinner time began to approach. The trees were tall and green, the ground below them crunching with every step. Kacey freaked out over bugs or spider webs every two seconds. Lorelei complained her feet hurt and Charlie called them pussies. Sam and Colby lead the way. Kacey's legs began to ache. "Gang, please give me a minute." She said sitting down on a tree trump.

"Baby, are you okay?" Colby asked, handing her a water bottle, "we've literally only been walking for 15 minutes." Everyone burst into laughter. Sam had continued walking.

"Yo guys!" He shouted through the trees. "This is it!" Everyone jumped back up excitedly as Kacey gave Colby his bottle back. The group walked in Sam's direction and as they walked through the last trees they were greeted with the most beautiful sight. A huge lake spread across their view, mountains on the other side. The sun is still shining across the blue sky. Birds flew among the clouds. The breeze and smell of the outdoors was giving them a sense of relaxation.

"Right, let's get set up!" Jake laughed as he and Lorelei went and picked their spot.

Everyone worked in their couples to set up their tents. As everyone finished, Colby and Jake found 2 huge logs and brought them to the centre as Sam dug out a hole ready for a fire and placed stones around it. Lorelei, Kacey and Charlie went and found what they believed was firewood. But 80% of it was unusable so Charlie and Sam had to fetch more.