Chapter 39 - The gang takes over the UK (PURE FLUFF!)

WARNINGS: No smut, lots of family fluff. Stand off argument, smoking marijuana, Americans in the UK! Alcohol consumption, inappropriate language. 

Songs and your cue to press play:

Goodbye stranger - Supertramp - from the beginning!

Tennessee whiskey - Chris Stapleton - "I'm not talking about cigarettes, you dickhead!"

Warrior - Demi Lovato - "She walked him outside to the back garden."

Our house - Madness - "Later that evening, Kacey returned to the round table."

Should I stay or should I go - The Clash - "Andy moved from below his grip and stood up following him to the bar."

Don't look back in anger - Oasis - "don't look back in anger - oasis."

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

"I can't wait to see where you grew up." Colby smirked as he leaned on Kacey's shoulder. They sat on chairs in the airport waiting for their flight.

"Babe, it's awful where I grew up!" Kacey laughed as Colby pouted at her, "but I'm going to show you how to live life like a proper Brit!" She laughed.

"Oh absolutely!" Charlie smiled at Sam. "You guys won't even know what hit you!"

The group laughed as they boarded the plane. Lorelei looked out the window as she watched LA get smaller by the second. It was November time, so the air was cold as they walked off the first plane.

"Oh wow," Colby said as he zipped his jacket up.

Kacey looked at him before rolling her eyes, "baby... this is even that cold!" She laughed.

"You mean... it could get colder?" Colby looked at her worried as they entered the tunnel.

"That's the thing with British weather Colb's, it's completely unpredictable" Kacey laughed, "but yes it will most likely get colder than this!"

They had to hop on a coach to get to their families, as they arrived in the girls home town heavy rain began to pour. The group laughed as they ran indoors to collect their belongings. Once they found their luggage in the drop off area they headed down one last corridor and were greeted by Linda, Neil, Jane, Sharon and Lila.

"Lila!" Colby shouted first as he ran to her hugging her tight.

"Hey mum!" Kacey laughed as Sharon wrapped her arms around her. "Colby, come here, this is my mum, Sharon, mum this is Colby." Sharon smiled at Colby as they said hi and hugged one another.

"Dude!" Neil shouted as Charlie ran towards him leaving Sam with all the bags.

"Hey dad!" She laughed as she hugged him tight.

"Oh Sam! Let me help!" Neil laughed as he walked over. He gave Sam a tight hug welcoming him before taking one of the suitcases from him.

"Thanks Neil, it's a good job, I love her!" Sam chuckled. As he looked at Charlie who was hugging her mum, Jane.

"Tell me about it." Neil smiled at Sam as they headed back over.

"Linda!" Jake shouted as he ran over to her wrapping his arms around her squeezing.

"Oh hi Jake!" She laughed at him, a huge smile on her face. "And hi Rory." She smiled at her daughter who waddled behind picking the bags up that Jake dropped.