Chapter 10 - Murder on the dancefloor (Colby Smut)

WARNINGS: SMUT 18+, slight choking, rough but passionate, an intense altercation.

Songs and your cue to press play:

"Murder on the dancefloor - Sophie Ellis-Baxter" - 'This weekend was going to be super busy.'

"I Predict a riot - Kaiser Chiefs" - '"aw hey no! it's cool! I'm glad!" he leaned in to whisper something...'

"Do I wanna know - Arctic Monkeys" - 'Colby pulled away, his hands gripping her face firmly.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*A Few Days Later*

Kacey and Colby hadn't spoke of the incident at all since he left that evening. Things had gone almost back to normal with them. But Kacey had fully let her love and feelings for Colby fill her entirely. She couldn't push it away anymore. It was all she thought about. The need for him and the want for him to be hers.

This weekend was going to be super busy, as it was Kacey, Lorelei and Jc's roommates birthday, Crawford. Crawford was feeling much better recently. He and Charlie remained as best friends and he even got closer with Sam. He was happy for them both and enjoyed seeing them always smiling together.

They were throwing a huge party for Crawford at the house and all the influencers in the LA we're invited. It was planned to be the biggest party of the year so far and it was fancy dress. All the girls had been out and bought their costumes. Kacey was going as Britney Spears, in the school uniform, Lorelei was going as a sexy police woman and Jake as a convict. Charlie and Sam coupled up as Mavis and Johnny from Hotel Transylvania. And Lila was going as Rapunzel. They were all so excited and ready to let their hair down. Kacey was nervous for the night as this was the first time her and Colby were going to be at another party since the last one that didn't end well.

As the party began, the group all stood taking shots. Apart from Kacey who had already shot gun 3 white claws with Crawford. As Colby arrived he ran straight to Kacey.

"Hey Britney bitch!" He shouted over the music as Kacey done a spin for him. "Yes! You look great!" He smiled at her laughing, giving her a hug. Colby dressed as cop and looked hot as fuck. Kacey felt relieved as she felt tonight was going to go nicely. But that feeling would soon change.

As the night continued, the whole group drunk out of their minds, Kacey walked into the yard barely being able to move with the amount of people around as she joined Jc and Chelsey on the dance floor. As the group danced she felt someone hug her from behind. As she turned she saw Brennen. "Hey!" She smiled and wrapped her arms around him as he was giving her a hug. She felt slightly awkward as she remembered the last time she saw him.

"How you doing girl?" He smiled down at her.

"I'm good! Are you okay?" She smiled back at him, being as friendly as she could.

"I'm good, I'm good!" He bit his lip looking at her, "so are you with someone tonight or?" He said.

Kacey thought for a moment and wondered what to tell him. Because she wasn't technically here with someone but she was head over heels for his best friend, even if nothing was happening between them at the moment. "I'm not but to be honest Brennen, I kind of like someone, I'm sorry." She said to him afraid of his reaction.

"Aw hey no it's cool! I'm glad!" He leaned in to whisper something in her ear as she could hardly hear him over the music. Just as he did this Colby had walked out into the yard and saw Brennen's face, pressed up against Kacey's ear as Kacey smiled against his cheek and she listened to him. A jealous rage ran through Colby's body, he'd already barked 3 times so he was very drunk. He wasted no time and walked towards them, unsure of what he was going to do but he hasn't happy about what he was seeing. As he was walking, furiousness in his stride, Kacey saw him approaching, sensing his emotion her face dropped. Colby grabbed ahold of Brennen's shoulder pulling him backwards with force.