Chapter 34 - Definitely worth the wait (Jake smut)

WARNINGS: SMUT 18+, unprotected sex, ice cube play, blindfold and tided up. Lot of passion and love. 

Songs and your cue to press play: 

I feel like I'm drowning - Two Feet - "Lorelei walked over to him and bit her lip slightly."

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Jake and Lorelei walked into their home as Jake threw his keys onto the sideboard. Lorelei took off her boots as Jake headed for the bedroom. Lorelei quickly grabbed two glasses from the cupboard and filled each one with water and some ice cubes. She followed Jake into the bedroom. Jake had already taken his clothes off and was preparing the room for bed. Lorelei placed the drinks onto the side tables. "Thanks baby." Jake smiled at her. Lorelei walked over to him and bit her lip slightly. Jake looked down at her, his eyes examining her expression. Suddenly she turned her back on him.

"Would you mind helping me with my zip?" She asked, smirking as she knew the saucy lingerie that she was wearing underneath, that she bought for this special occasion. Jake swallowed hard and could feel his dick already begin to twitch as Lorelei moved her hair out of the way exposing her neck.

"Of course." He spoke but his voice was weak, Lorelei knew exactly what she was doing to him. Jake grabbed the zip and slowly lowered it as her surprise began to reveal itself. Lorelei's dress fell to the floor. "Oh fuck." Jake whispered as Lorelei turned around to face him. "Wow" he said as his hands snaked around her hips.

He leaned down and kissed Lorelei deeply as he leaned around and gripped onto her ass. He pulled away. "Lie down." He said sternly. Lorelei obeyed. Jake walked over to his bedside drawer and pulled out the blindfold. He leaned over Lorelei placing it around her head covering her eyes as Lorelei's breath became unsteady. He then reached in another drawer and pulled out a tie from one of his suits. He grabbed Lorelei's wrists and tied them together before tying them onto the bed frame above her head. Jake admired her before reaching into his glass and pulling out an ice cube. He placed it in his mouth sucking on it slightly before lowering himself down over Lorelei, his bulge pressing on her aching core. He placed the ice cube between his lips and made contact with Lorelei's chest.

"Oh fuck." She gasped at the sudden chill that sent goosebumps down her entire body. Jake began to move down her torso, the ice cube leaving a wet trail as Lorelei moaned out. Suddenly he dropped it on her belly button causing her to twitch. Jake grabbed either side of her thong before slowly sliding it down her thighs. She ached from him, desperate to feel him inside her after these 2 long months. Jake couldn't wait any longer either. He quickly slipped off his boxers before lining himself up with her. Suddenly he pushed in, deep as they both let out loud moans.

"Fuck baby." Jake groaned out as Lorelei's body arched beneath him. He began to thrust, his speed and power building with each push.

"Fuck Jake." Lorelei's voice rang in Jake's ears. He quickly pulled out and flipped her over as she stayed connected to the bed unable to see. She moaned at the unexpected movement. Jake then lifted her ass up as he pushed himself inside once again. "Fuck!" Lorelei moaned as Jake began to pound into her.

"I love you so fucking much." Jake moaned loudly as Lorelei's body began to shake with her orgasm just inches away.

"Jake. I'm- close-" managed to escape her lips. Suddenly Jake gripped onto her hair pulling it firmly as Lorelei's moans filled the room. Her body shook at her orgasm filled her entire body, pleasure radiating through every muscle.

"Fuck baby!" Jake moaned loud as he pounded harder riding out her high. Suddenly he came inside her. He pumped slowly as their highs calmed down. He slowly pulled out and untied Lorelei. He laid beside her both of them out of breath before pulling the blindfold down from her eyes. "Are you okay?" He smiled at her.

Lorelei nodded, "definitely worth the wait." She smirked as her eyes began to close from the exhaustion.