Chapter 28 - Carpool Karaoke

WARNINGS: nothing but fluff in this one, Kacey is on stream with JC talking about her new relationship with Colby!

Songs and your cue to press play:

Can't hold us - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - tells you in the story!

It had been a few days since the gang returned home from their trip. Despair filled them all as they were sad that the fun had ended. Back to work for everyone, but Kacey and Colby were happy that the fans were now aware of their relationship. The majority of them were super supportive and thankfully Kacey could handle the hate, if anything relished in it, knowing that Colby loved her.

It was around 2pm. Kacey was waiting patiently in the living room, as Colby and Sam had already headed out to business meetings. Then, she finally heard a beep. She headed outside, locking the door behind her, out of the front gate, to find a baby blue Tesla pulled up waiting for her, she opened up the passenger side door.

"Ayyyyy!" Jc shouted as she got in, "it's my best bud!"

"Heyy!" Kacey said back as they leaned into the center of the car hugging tightly. "Hey chat!" Kacey waved to the camera on the dashboard. The comments are going crazy.

Yayy! The besties are back together!

Holy fuck! Kacey and Colby!!

How cute are Kacey and Colby tho

Where's Colby today, Kacey?

Jc watched the comments rolling in as he asked how she was doing and Kacey buckled up. Jc began to drive to Starbucks.

"So did you have a good trip?" He smiled at her, "better than last time at least?" He smirked.

Kacey rolled her eyes giggling as she remembered the trip before this one, the prank that went horribly wrong. "It was beautiful! We had the literal best time! It's all on my channel, there's only 2 more days left to upload!" Kacey said, "go sub to It's Kacey Larson!" She winked as Jc laughed.

"Oooo self promo!" He shouted. Jc thought for a moment as Kacey was talking to the chat. "Okay Kace, so I think we need to just jump straight into what everyone wants to know about." He looked at her as a smile grew. Kacey tried to hide her smirk that turned up the corners of her mouth. "You and Colby." He said seriously as they both started laughing.

"Okay." Kacey said, taking a deep breath to not laugh.

"Sooo, you guys recently, Finally!, announced your relationship." Jc said, smiling wide.

"We have yeah." Kacey nodded, smiling.

"Soooo..." he looked at her as she looked at him wanting more information. "What's that like?" He chuckled.

"It's... great." Kacey smirked, unsure of how to answer that question.

"Oh is it, yeah?" He pulled a face at her implying something.

"Oh no, that's absolutely wonderful!" She said as Jc burst into laughter.

"Ew!" Jc shouted, "you're like my little sister! That's gross!" He laughed as Kacey couldn't contain her chuckle.

"Colby and I are fabulous. We love each other, more than anything and life is great!" Kacey looked at the stream as everyone congratulated her and were excited for the new insight on their love life.

"You obviously now live with Colby." Jc spoke, "and Sam and Charlie..." he looked at her as she nodded. "So do you guys have to like..." Jc tried to ask his question whilst laughing in between, "do you have to like muffle each other out with louder moans?" Kacey's face dropped as she went bright red.