Chapter 40 - You bought me a car?! (Sam Fluff)

WARNINGS: PURE FLUFF! No smut, bad language, lots of cute moments.

Songs and your cue to press play:

True friend - Hannah Montana - "Happy birthday!"

Falling like stars - James Arthur - "Okay my turn."

Turn around - Conor Maynard - ""Oh shit." She gasped as a helicopter rested on the rooftop."

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

We time skip into the new year, the group had the best time in the uk before coming home as they celebrated a lovely Christmas and the girls got to experience their first thanksgiving. New year was everything they had expected and dreamed of and now it was time for 2026, a year of new things and happiness for the group.

The date was January 18th Sam rolled over in bed to face Charlie who was still soundly asleep. He smiled as she watched her breath deeply completely at peace. He reached his hand up and slowly moved a piece of hair out of her face as he eyes suddenly fluttered open. A smile instantly grew on her face as she looked at Sam.

"Sorry baby," Sam chuckled as Charlie stretched. She turned back to face him.

"It's okay, morning." She said as she breathed a relaxed exhale.

"Happy birthday." Sam said as she opened her eyes again, smiling wider at him. He leaned over and gave her a sweet and loving kiss.

"Thank you baby," Charlie whispered as Sam pressed their foreheads together. He stayed there a moment, before rolling over and picking up his phone. He quickly saw a text from Kacey and it wrote, 'all ready!'. Sam smiled, turning back to Charlie.

"Let's get up baby," he said as she looked at him excitedly.

As Sam began walking downstairs he held Charlie's hand tightly dragging her down with him. As she reached the bottom of the stairs Kacey and Colby stood in the living area which they had decorated with huge balloons filling the ceiling and floor, a happy birthday banner draped under the TV and they held up McDonald's bags.

"Happy birthday!" Kacey and Colby both shouted in unison.

"You guys!" Charlie said as her face lit up and tears welled in her eyes.

"And of course, what's your birthday without, Maccies Breaky?" Kacey shouted, "courtesy of Sam Golbach!" She laughed as Charlie excitedly hugged Sam who squeezed her tight.

"I love you." She whispered as he kissed her forehead.

"I love you, now let's eat and then we can do gifts." He said into her ear as she giggled.

After the group finished eating Kacey stood up first. "I'm your best friend so I'm sorry Sam, I'm first!" Charlie laughed as Kacey handed her a huge gift bag, "these are off me and Colby." She smiled as Kacey sat back down. Charlie reached into the bag as she pulled out, some new AirPods, seen as hers broke, a pair of socks which said, 'my sugar daddy bought these' and Charlie let out a laugh. A limited edition Harry Potter Funko Pop and then suddenly she stopped. She pulled out a small box as she opened it. There was a small necklace inside, which was a small circle with her birthstone hanging off the side.

"Oh Kacey, it's beautiful." She smiled as she admire the piece of jewelry.

"Wait, it gets better." Kacey said excitedly as she stood up, "come here." She grabbed Charlie's hand and dragged her to the patio doors, as she took the necklace from the box. "Look through it at the light." Charlie looked at her for a moment before holding the tiny circle to her eye, pointing it outside. Suddenly a photo of Charlie, Sam, Neil and Jane appeared from their trip home. Charlie's eyes began to fill up. She slowly moved it away from her face as she looked at Kacey who's eyes were also now glazed over.