Chapter 17 - Cheating Prank gone wrong (Colby Smut)

WARNINGS: SMUT 18+, Hot tub sex, alcohol consumption, arguments and fight.

Songs and your cue to press play:

"Heathrow - Catfish and the Bottlemen" - 'The sun had set, Everyone was finishing putting on their bathing suits.'

"Where you belong - The Weekend" - 'He bit his lip and lifted an eyebrow.'

"A Million Reasons - Lady Gaga" - 'Colby was so excited to tell Sam something funny that happened in the bar.' (play on repeat if you need to until the end of the chapter for full effect!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The Surprise Vacation*

Colby cruised along the mountain edge, one hand resting on the wheel whilst the other hand rested on Kacey's thigh. Kacey slept soundly, her feet on the dashboard, wrapped in a blanket. He looked at her and smiled, she looked so cute and peaceful. Sam and Charlie were both flat out in the middle, snuggled up to one another and Jake and Lorelei sat in the back watching some Netflix. Colby parked up at the location. He gently began to rub Kacey's thigh, "baby..." he whispered as she whimpered. "Wake up, we're here!" He smiled warmly at her as Kacey began to open her eyes. She quickly sat up as her gaze was met with the most beautiful sight in front of her. The entire place covered in snow, her eyes lit up in awe. In front of the car was a huge luxury ski home. With huge windows and beautiful wooden structures.

"Woah." Kacey spoke her mouth wide open. She had never been somewhere that looked as wonderful as this.

"Surprise." Colby smiled and leaned towards her as she turned and smiled at him before meeting him in the middle with a loving kiss.

"We're here guys." Colby spoke as he turned around. Sam and Charlie woke up as Jake and Lorelei were already talking in the back about how gorgeous this place was.

"Woah, this is amazing!" Charlie said excitedly as she opened the door to get out of the car.

Charlie, Kacey and Lorelei ran towards the house before dancing in the snow, laughing and throwing snowballs out of excitement. All the boys watched them as they got the luggage out of the car. Each one of them is feeling so lucky to have such wonderful girls in their life.

As they walked inside the huge holiday home, the girls ran around excitedly. Kacey headed straight for the fireplace, her eyes wide. Looking at Colby who watched her, the happiness that filled her entire body was infectious to him as she ran back towards him and jumped in his arms wrapping her legs around his waist as he dropped the bags. Kissing his face all over, thanking him over and over again. Charlie dragged Sam to the back door to reveal a huge hot tub on a beautiful decking surrounded by lounge chairs, overlooking the mountain below. Not a soul in sight. The group all picked their bedrooms and then gathered in the living area.

"Soo what's the plan for today?" Charlie said as she plonked herself down on the sofa.

"Well, this is another thing that Kacey has never done before, and I believe Rory hasn't either..." Colby smirked as he looked to the girls.

"Oh my god.. are we skiing?" Charlie said as she jumped up.

"Yeah!" Colby laughed.

"I know you've already skied baby," Sam was cut off by Charlie.