Chapter 19 - Drunk Stream with Sam & Colby

WARNINGS: Alcohol consumptions, mentions of sex, lots of flirting!

Songs and your cue to press play:

"You don't know me - Elizabeth Gillies" - "Yep, the first ones! Apart from Jake and Zack of course!"

"Beauty and a beat - Justin Bieber" - Tells you in the book.

"Need to know - Doja Cat" - Tells you in the book.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*A few days later*

"Sam! Colby! Charlie!" Kacey shouted as she walked through the door of Sam and Colby's home. "Get down here!"

Colby's door sung open first, "hey baby!" He shouted to her and ran down the stairs full speed before grabbing her into a hug. He put her down and kissed all around her face.

"Okay okay!" She laughed as she pushed away from his sloppy kisses.

Sam emerged from his bedroom, "yo! What's up?" He shouted down as he saw Kacey and Colby in the hall.

"Get down here I've got something to show you!" Kacey shouted back up as Sam signalled for Charlie to head with him downstairs. Kacey sat them all on the sofa before connecting her phone to the speakers. "Right! So as you know I've been working super hard the past few weeks on my debut single!" The group cheered for her as she continued. "And I am so glad to finally announce that it is done!" Everyone cheered, "sooo..."

"Oh my god! Do we get to hear it? Colby said excitedly.

"Yep, the first ones! Apart from Jake and Zack of course!" Kacey spoke as she began to play 'You don't know me- Elizabeth Gillies. (In this story this is her song!)'

"Oh shit baby that's amazing" Colby spoke as they all nodded their head to the beat, Charlie doing the air drums.

"Wooo!" Sam shouted as you enjoyed the song.

"Oh shit, I've got goosebumps!" Charlie said.

As the song came to an end, Kacey looked at them all nervously. Waiting to see that reaction. "Well..."

"Well..." Sam paused, "that was fucking awesome!" He laughed as he began to clap. The group followed him as Colby grabbed Kacey pulling her down on the couch.

"I love it baby! You're amazing!" He spoke as he buried his face into her neck.

"That's a fucking banger that!" Charlie laughed as she stood up to dive on top of Kacey and Colby.

"I'm left out!" Sam whined as he ran over and dove on top as well.

"Guys!" Kacey shouted from underneath the pile. "Can't! Breathe!" She laughed as everyone stood up off her. "I'm so glad you all like it!" She smiled softly.

"When is it being released?" Colby asked, still holding tightly onto her.

"In 3 days!" She said excitedly.

"Oh you're gonna be a star hunny!" Charlie laughed in a New York accent.

"Tonight let's do a stream and we'll have a drink and celebrate!" Sam laughed.

"Oooo good idea!" Charlie laughed.

"Awww but it's so hard to keep my hands off you," Colby pouted up at Kacey.