Chapter 26 - Overnight at a Waterpark (Colby Smut)

WARNINGS: SMUT 18+, unprotected sex, oral sex, public sex, accidental sex tape. This chapter is inspired by a TFIL waterpark video. 

Songs and your cue to press play:

Old Yellow Bricks - Arctic Monkeys - "Sam and Charlie peaked out, the cupboard in sight."

Love me like you do - Ellie Goulding - "After what felt like a million stairs later, Kacey looked out at the city surrounding the park."

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

It was a few days after the Zorbing and zip lining activity. The group had taken on treetop adventures, beach trips, cave explorations and so much more in between. But tonight, Kacey and Colby had planned the funnest video for the group. As they turned into a huge car park Jake's face lit up when he saw the giant tubes and slides dancing around up in the sky.

"Waterpark! No fucking way!" He said excitedly as he jumped up and down looking out the window.

"Oh god, you wouldn't think he was 27!" lorelei laughed as she wrapped some tissue around an ice pop.

"Oo yay!" He smiled sitting down.

"Simple pleasures, right baby?" Lorelei smiled at him as she handed the ice pop to him.

"It's autism!" Jake chuckled as he began sucking away.

Everyone popped on their swimsuits before standing outside of the RV where Kacey had set up the camera on a tripod. They all gathered in front of the lens waiting patiently.

"Hello everyone! And welcome to another episode of our RV trip!" Kacey shouted as everyone cheered. "So today, we are at a waterpark! And our goal for this evening..." she looked at Colby as the group looked to her confused, "is to stay overnight without getting caught!" Colby and Kacey high-fived as the rest of the group's mouths dropped.

"There's no fucking way!" Charlie laughed, "I can't go to jail!"

"And we already have a criminal record!" Sam said loudly as he uncontrollably smiled.

"Dude, you know you're excited..." Colby smirked at him.

"It has been a while... fuck it!" Sam laughed as everyone cheered.

They headed into the park. For a couple of hours they rode the slides, walked around filming and looked for hiding places. They regrouped at the food court to discuss the plans and hiding places for the evening. As they sat eating some hot dogs and churros they began to scheme.

"I think we should split up in couples, we'll each take a go pro with us." Colby spoke as the group listened intently.

"Yeah that sounds good, we found a storage cupboard right at the back of the park that I think we'd be safe in." Sam said as he laughed.

"Yeah, this food court is closing in like 45 minutes, I think by the time it comes to hiding we should be able to slip in here because it looks like that open space doesn't have a shutter." Jake whispered as everyone looked as subtly as they could.

"Okay guys that sounds cool, I think Kace and I are going to try and hide behind one of the slides" Colby spoke as Kacey nodded in agreement with him.

"Yeah that's a good idea!" Lorelei said.

"I think we got this." Charlie smirked. "If it goes south and we end up in jail, at least I'm bisexual, I'll be fine." She looked at Sam.

"Erm no!" He laughed, "no jail and definitely no lesbian cheating sex!" Everyone burst into laughter at his response.