Chapter 4 - Welcome to a Sam & Colby Party (Sam & Crawford Smut)

WARNINGS: SMUT 18+, threesome with Sam Golbach and Crawford Collins, alcohol consumption.

We started putting songs behind the scenes to make them better!

If you want to listen along for the full experience- 

"Plain White T's - Our Time Now" - (start playing: Kacey on the island)

"Streets Silhouette Remix - Doja Cat" - (start: Sam on dancefloor "lets take this upstairs")

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The Morning After Queen Mary*

Jc walked out of bedroom to find Kacey and Crawford already watching TV with some coffees.

"Morning!" He said, all cheery.

"Morning Jc, did you sleep okay after last night?" Kacey asked, sipping her coffee.

"Yeah actually, not bad! I felt much better after we saged and you gave us that amethyst!" He said as he grabbed a cup to pour a coffee.

Crawford turned to face him. "Bro Kacey was just telling me all about it, it sounds wild!" He said to him.

"Oh it was man, it was scary as shit!" Jc laughed.

*At Kian's*

Lila walked over to the main house to join Charlie, Ayla and baby Coast. "Good morning all!" She leaned over Coast in his baby bouncer, "hi baby boy, hi!" She said in a baby voice.

Ayla smiled at Lila, "morning li! You want a coffee?"

"Ooo yeah please!" Lila replied sitting on a stool next to Charlie. "Kian still not up yet?"

"Nope" Charlie said.

"How was he last night?" Lila asked Ayla looking concerned.

Ayla laughed, "he was a bit shaken up and then he proceeded to tell me everything that happened. It did sound crazy! But I don't think he told me it right, I'll have to watch the video when it's out!" Ayla handed Lila a cup of coffee.

"Oo thank you!" She held it tightly. Just as she was taking her first sip, Kian's bedroom door opened. Charlie and Lila spun around on their stools to face him.

"Well then... last night was something else!" He laughed as he headed to give Coast and Ayla a kiss.

"How you feeling today?" Charlie asked, a slight smirk on her face as she sipped her drink.

"Not too bad to be honest. I'm just glad it's over! And I felt much safer after last night." He chuckled.

"I told you, nothing was here, I wouldn't let anything anywhere near you. You were always safe!" Charlie laughed.

Kian poured himself a drink as he nodded and thanked Charlie.

"What's the plan today?" Lila asked.

"Well our friends are throwing a party tonight, so my mum is gonna watch Coast for us so we can all go!" Ayla said with excitement. She deserved a good night out with her friends.

"Ooo, I'll have to text Crawford..." Charlie smirked as she turned to walk back to the out house. As she closed the door behind her Kian spoke.

"He really likes her you know." He said looking at Lila.