Chapter 12 - Karaoke turned violent

WARNINGS: Violence, fighting, pure fun!

Songs and your cue to press play:

"Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis" - Tells you in the book.

"Bring me to life - Evanescence" - Tells you in the book.

"Kiss me - Sixpence none the richer" - Tells you in the book.

"I don't wanna miss a thing - Aerosmith" - Tells you in the book.

"We love our friends - Sam and Colby" - Tells you in the book.

"Supermassive Black Hole - Muse" -  'The night went on, the group danced together.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*a couple of days later*

The whole group was now aware of Charlie and Kacey's new situations with Sam and Colby. Jake and Lorelei were over the moon as they went on a triple date. Jc text the group chat.

Jc: 'yo guys! Karaoke is tonight for the stream, be at mine for 7pm so we can pre drink, we're booked for 8.30!'

Everyone arrived at Jc's, as they all started drink. Kacey sat on Colby's knee on the sofa as Charlie lay between Sam's legs, all of them with white claws in their hands. Jake and Lorelei  arrived and plonked down in between Sam and Colby, as Jake pulled her legs across his.

"What are you singing tonight girls?" Jake asked as the girls laughed at each other.

"Fucking nothing mate!" Charlie laughed.

"Oh come on!" Jake laughed squeezing Lorelei's legs.

"Not happening." Lorelei said with a smirk.

Colby leaned closer to Kacey as he whispered a song they should sing together. "Oh absolutely!" She said excitedly.

"Why not!" Jake said to Lorelei pouting.

"Because I don't sing!" She laughed.

"Or is it because non of you can sing!!" Jake teased.

"Oh hunny, that's definitely not it!" Charlie joked back, "have you seen Kacey's tiktok? All they want to see is her singing!"

Kacey shook her head in embarrassment. Colby rubbed her thigh before whispering, "don't be modest, you are amazing." She smiled at him giving him a sweet peck on the lips.

Jc rallied up the gang as he chatted away to stream. They walked into a building with just one bar in it, nobody inside. The group were confused at first, what was this place. The bartender then asked the group to follow him. He took them into a hallway and suddenly you could hear singing from a bunch of rooms coming off it. He walked them to the end of the corridor where he opened a door showing them inside. It was a private karaoke room, he told them how to work the machine and then handed them 2 microphones. The group cheered as he came back with a trolly filled to the brim with alcohol.

"Right chat! Let's get started!" Jc said as he played the first song, 'Chelsea dagger- the fratellis' Began to play as he spoke again, "when the girls first came to LA they were mad none of us knew this song. But now! Thanks to them, it's definitely now a group favourite!" The group erupted into joy as they sang the song and danced to the words. Kacey, Colby, Sam and Charlie found it so hard to hide their situationships, especially as the drinks continued to flow.