Chap. 17

~Emma's POV~

        I wake up and it's our last day here at the beach. I rolled over to face Connor, but he was already staring at me.

"Good morning." He said in a British accent and got up to sit next to me. "How did you sleep?" He gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Good, but I'm still tired."

"Did you ever figure out what you're gonna do after high school?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because my mind could change during school and I want to find something new before leaving high school."

"Well, you have everything planned then." I nodded my head and got up. Connor and I took our last walk on the beach hand in hand. We decided to get breakfast for the others. We ate our breakfast and left until mid afternoon.

         Connor had his arm around my shoulder. "Did you have fun?"

"Yeah lots." I kissed him on the cheek and laid my head on his shoulder.

---

        We dropped the girls off then we went to our house. Connor parked his car in the driveway and I got out to get my things. I kissed Connor and thanked the boys for taking me. When I went in my house I never expected this. "Emma! Where have you been?" My Dad screamed at me.

"At the beach."

"For the entire weekend?!"

"Yes Dad for the entire weekend." I rose my voice.

"I don't want you to see him ever again!"

"Why?"

"Because he's the reason that we stayed up worried about you." He calmed down his voice. Then went on his knees and put his hands on my shoulders. "Please Emma, darling. Don't leave me and your mother."

"I'm never gonna do that. Why don't you meet Connor right now." My Dad looked up at me in shock.

"Ok, I'll call your mother and you call Connor." I hugged my Dad for a thank you and got right to it. I called Connor and explained to him what just happened between me and my Dad.

         I hung up with him a few minutes later, "He said that he'll be here in a minute." Dad sat in the couch nervously right next to Mom. I heard the doorbell ring and I went to go and get it. I hugged Connor and escorted him in. We held hands as we walked over to the couch.

"Dad, Mom, this is Connor. My boyfriend." I introduced nice and easy.

"Hi Connor, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine." They shook hands and my Dad introduced himself.

"Hello Connor. I'm obviously her father and I wanted to ask, what did you two do at the beach?" We sat down again on the couch and Connor explained our trip.

---

        After story time my Dad had more confidence in Connor and in his daughter as well.

"Well, I best be going. My mom probably waiting for me."

"Thank you for coming over Connor, it was nice meeting you."

"Likewise." He responded. Dad walked Connor to the door to say a few things. I then wanted to say my goodbyes.

"By babe, I'll text you tomorrow."

"Can't wait." Connor gave me a kiss after my Dad left us alone at the front door. I gave him a hug and he walked his way over to his house. I went up to my room and unpacked my things. I put all the clothes I wore in the dirty basket and the ones I didn't back in my closet. I took a shower and went to sleep.