Chap. 8

~Connor’s P.O.V~ 

“Today is a new day.” Mom says while trying to wake me up.

“Not in the mood today.” I groaned.

“What’s wrong sweetie, can’t stop thinking about her.” I flipped the sheets from my face and gave her a surprised look. “I look and listen, I need to know what’s going on.”

“Okay Mom.”

        She kissed my head went back to her chores. I wonder what Emma and Riley were talking about, maybe she told him about the kiss. She wouldn’t, would she? Anyway I took a shower and dressed in skinny jeans. A blue t-shirt, black leather jacket, and gray VANS. I went next door to see what Andrea was going to do today. When I was walking towards her house she was locking her front door.

“Hey, sorry can’t talk right now going to the music store.”

“See you later.”

        She went in her car and drove off. I saw them until I couldn’t see them anymore. I stayed all day on my porch answering fan’s questions on Twitter.

---

        Her car parked in their driveway, I saw here carrying a big cardboard box on one hand and shopping bags in the other. I guess she did more than going to the music store. I just walked back in and ate lunch. I got a text from Emma: Can you guys come over I have to give you guys something (:

C: Ok let me call them (: 

E: Ok. 

        Thomas and Braiden were already here, so I called Riley. We all walked to her place, she opened the door the second we got there. We came in and she lead us to her room, she didn’t say a word the minute we came.

“I want you guys to have these. It’s a little thank you for giving me the concert tickets.” She walked to her closet and got out 4 different colored bags with our names on it. Each of us opened them separately, inside was an outfit. “I saw each or your styles and got the ideas from there.” We each said “Thank you.” Riley, Thomas, and Braiden were talking, I pulled Emma aside.

“I want to talk to you about yesterday. Hope you understood what I was trying to say.”

“I completely knew what you ere trying to say.” She smiled I returned one back to her. We were there a couple more minutes then left home. 

~Emma’s P.O.V~ 

        I have this feeling that Connor and I are going to end up together. But at the same time I doubt myself because he seems really interested in Megan. I set up my keyboard that I bought at the music store today. I put it between my closet and desk. I changed into my pajamas blue plaid pants, and gray t-shirt. I was checking my Twitter while going downstairs and looking for something to eat for dinner. I opened a cabinet and saw Oreos, single stuffed, my favorite. I filled a glass of milk and ate about 6 of them. Mom and Dad were watching the news, I sat on the seat with my knees up.

---

 “What do you wanna do today?” Connor and I were playing thumb war.

“I don’t know, what do you?”

         He came in closer and kissed me, “Let’s just stay here.” He said after.

“I agree.” I replied and kissed him back..

---

 “Emma, wake up.” I heard Connor’s voice. I slowly opened my eyes and saw his in front of mine.

         I sat up and rubbed my eyes, “What happened?”

“I came over to see how were you and your mother told me that you were asleep so I stayed here until I woke you up.”

“So you stayed here watching me sleep?”

“Yup. You looked so comfortable in that chair.” I smiled at him, I think he could be the one. The one that I never found