Chap. 9

~Emma’s P.O.V~

        Connor and I talked for hours. We both talked about our years in elementary and middle school. During the conversation we would have a moment where it was an awkward silence, someone texted us, or my parents. Both of us would wonder off to a different topic to talk about. We walked for a bit around the neighborhood while I was still in my pajamas. I guess he didn’t care or anything, maybe he’s the type of guy that when it come to a girls clothes it doesn’t really matter to him. Not in a bad way, but if she looks nice and he doesn’t want to say anything then, he won’t say nothing.

        He let me borrow his striped blue sweater, I wasn’t cold or anything but I guess he just wanted me to wear it. When we got to my house again, we sat on the steps blasting music from both of our phones. One song at a time. It was really interesting today, knowing so much about Connor in one day. I felt like we were best friends before the band thing, but I guess that’s how everyone feels when they meet someone special.

        We were talking about the tour when he told me, “The reason why I came today was, was because it’s the last day before tour and I want to spend the entire day with you.” I opened my mouth to say something but he cut me off. “I’m sorry that I’m not going be here for like a month or two,  but I will try to call and text you whenever I can during the tour.” I sat closer to him wrapping my arms and hiding my head in his chest. He put his arm around me and placed his head on top of mine.

“I’m gonna miss you.” I told him.

“So am I.”

         Minutes later we said our goodbyes and good nights, and off to bed we went. 

~Connor’s P.O.V~ 

        I woke up in the morning pretty stoked about our first tour and getting our music our there. I’m gonna miss everything and everyone, especially Emma, I’m going to miss her a lot. At least she coming to one of our shows, but I wish she could have come with us for the whole thing. Maybe on the next tour. Riley and I were putting our suitcases in the trailer while Braiden and Thomas were doing the same.

         I didn’t see Emma until I saw her coming up the drive way depressed. She came up to me with watery eyes, I hugged her to make her feel better and she hugged back tightly. As we both pulled away a few tears were still rolling down her cheeks. She hugged everyone else and came to me.

         I gave her a soft kiss on her head, “Don’t worry I’ll be back as soon as the tour is done.”

“I’ll be waiting, everyday until you come back.” She replied with tears in her eyes and then letting them go. I gave her another hug, and this one I didn’t want to let go of her. I walked to the trailer while she was walking back home. Before I went in, I looked back to see her standing by her door and looked back at me.

“I’ll see you soon.” I whispered and walked in the trailer.

        I could hear her say, “I love you.” I chose where to sleep and put my suitcase there. There was a long ride ahead of us so I layed down and slept.

~Emma’s P.O.V~

        I walked in and went straight to my room. I locked myself and didn’t bother to come out for lunch or dinner. I cried myself to sleep until the next morning when everything was back to normal. I ate breakfast ad did my chores my Mom had me to do. After I was done I practiced outside for a bit. It set my mind into another world that the music took me. I was thinking about Connor all the time. Maybe I should call him, nah he’s probably occupied with something or someone.

         I dialed his number, the phone rang, “Hello? Emma, is this you?” I stood quiet not knowing what to say.

“Connor? Hi, how you been?”

        He laughed a bit, “I missed you and everyone is doing fine. Say hi guys.”

“Hi, Emma hope you’re taking care of yourself.” Thomas said.

“Hey Emma hope your having fun but we do miss you.” Riley answered.

         Then Braiden, “Hey, hope we come back soon, I’ll show you a magic trick when we get back.”

“Okay, I’ll be looking forward when all of you guys are coming back.” I replied.

        He gave back the phone to Connor, “So any nightmares yet?”

“No, as a matter of fact.”

“That’s good because I wouldn’t be able to sleep it you weren’t.”

---

        We talked for ten minutes, then he left to sound check. I loved hearing to his voice, I went back inside to eat lunch. I came in my room and got the tickets from the top of my dresser. The date read: July 28, 2010. I thought and realized that it was in two weeks! I’m finally going to see Connor in two weeks! I was excited to sleep but I fell asleep because if my excitement. I knew I had a smile on my face the whole night.