Chap. 12

~Emma's P.O.V~

"Mom!" I ran to her in the laundry room.

"What happened?!"

"I don't have a bathingsuit!"

"Well, we'll go shopping after I finish this batch of clothing."

"Ok." I replied calmly and went back to room and packed everything in my yellow dufflebag.

"Emma lets go!" My Mom yelled from downstairs.

"Ok, I'm going!" I grabbed my phone and ran to the front door and locked it behind me. I climbed in the car and drove off to the mall. It was 5:30, Mom and I went to many, many, many, different stores just to find the right one. Casual, not to girly or fashionalable, just me. "I found it."

         My Mom came to me and she gave me that look. Smiled and nodded, we bought it and drove back home. I saw Connor talking the other guys in his driveway. 

~Connor's P.O.V~ 

        I saw Emma's mom pulling into their drive way and since she was in the passenger seat I couldn't see her coming out. But I did see her while she was walking to the front door and I guess she went shopping. She had a few bags with her and went inside the house. I sent her a message to see if she would reply back.

C: Hey :)

E: Hey. 

She replied when the guys left.

C: How are you?

E: Ok, I guess :/

C: What's up?

E: The sky :) 

I knew she would play around.

C: I know haha, but really what's wrong?

E: I'll come out right now to tell you. 

        I waited and saw her walking out her front door. She walked over to me and gave me a hug. "What's wrong?"

"Hmm? Nothing, I just need to talk to you."

"Where do you wanna go?"

"To the park." I took her hand and intertwined it with mine and walked over to the park. We sat at the same bench we sat the first time I brought her here.

"What is it that you wanted to talk about?"

"One is, that, you never considered us as we, so are we like?"

"Well that's why I did the camping thing for the beach. I was gonna ask you to be my girlfriend, but since you asked the question then yes." I saw her and smiled down at the ground.

         I grabbed her hand again and she looked up at me with her brown eyes, she gave me a small smile that showed her side dimples. Both her and I got up and walked for an hour or so. I spun her around in a circle with my hand and she smiled, then I pulled her close. Emma placed her arm on my shoulder and layed her head on my chest. We swayed back and forth to the music I was humming. It felt nice just having her by my side after tour. "How about some In-N-Out, you're treat..?"

"Okay." She replied with a smile on her face, and we walked to my house and got into the car. We drove out to In-N-Out to grab some late lunch, while driving I intertwined my hand with hers. She looked at me and kissed my cheek, then looked at her phone. We came to In-N-Out and ordered our food, she sat where the the windows had a great view of the neighborhood. Wonder what she's thinking about when she's with me?

~Emma's P.O.V~

        Late lunches are usually fun with Connor and the rest of our friends, but today since he just came back from tour, I felt like we needed to catch up on a few things. So basically I didn't want the whole group to come just us, and since he's my boyfriend then some things might change. Hopefully I don't change Connor as a person, and as a band mate. We were talking about how tomorrow we're gonna be at the beach the entire weekend, and hopefully we get to have a bunch of fun.

"So what time do you wanna leave tomorrow?" He asked me while gathering up the trash in a tray.

"Umm, like around 7:30-ish around there." I replied and stood up from my seat.

---

        It was nightfall and he drove me home. Having Connor with me has been the best moment in my life, I've never been this in love before. How both of us love so many things that I forget that we're even friends. In my head I've always had an imige that both of us would be together, and now it's finally true. He pulled up my car in the driveway, we stood there in silence.

"So.." I said not knowing what else to say.

"Do you want a goodnight kiss?" My smile just grew 10 inches bigger.

        He leaned in closer and we kissed. I'm not gonna lie, the one that we had like a month ago, I thought that was our first and last kiss. But it's a good thing that I waited. I unbuckeled my seatbelt and got out of the car. I kept on smiling eversince I got out of the car. I locked the door and slid down to the ground. Just like in the movies, the guy dropping you off and giving you a goodnight kiss. I love him so much. I got up and went to sleep in my room.