Oops!

*Maria's P.O.V*
As the cold water flowing from the shower beat against my bare caramel skin I hummed to 'Get used to this' by The Bomb Digz. As I washed my body with my strawberry scented body wash, the feeling of water droplets running down my back racing to get to the sole of my feet sent shivers down my spine. Slowly, I ran the soapy rag from left to right of my shoulders, sliding across my erect nipples before taking a trip underneath my breasts . Finally, my hand strolled to the lower part of my body ;"mmm" I moaned to the tingle that rushed through my body as I washed between my folds, that sudden feeling of weakness when  my fingers glided slowly over my  clitoris , tempted me to do it once more , but I was driven to do it again and again. It's been years since I last got intimate,I miss the sensual feeling,the intensity of just one touch when caught in that moment, but I guess that's the sacrifice I had to make to become this lonely-ass workaholic.
My legs grew weaker as I increased the pace of my fingers.
"Maria!" My best friend Dimitry (girl) interrupted, bursting through my bathroom door. I hid my breast and coochie from her as her eyes darted at my round firm butt "girl, what are you hiding!? As if I ain't already seen it all.." She mocked,"but gotta say if I was a man, I'd want allllll a that chocolate" I gasped at her perverted thought  "Dimitry stop it!" I giggled as she was now facing the crystal clear glass mirror above the sink, admiring her reflection. "Dimitry you're a queen, you're beautiful and your melanin is popping "she complimented herself as she puffed her curly brown hair with bleached ends.
I washed the soap off of my skin thoroughly before stretching to grab a towel on the rack.
"What's the plan for today??" She questioned before popping her bubble gum,
"Wait, Lemme guess ...work? Work and more work?" She emphasized while rolling her eyes.  " I saw that! Yes, all I need to focus on right now is getting this event planned out perfectly! I can't afford to waste any time" I replied.
"uh uh Maria you need to go out! and soon! Cut some slack boo boo this work work work thing is gonna drive you to your grave.. You need to turn up baby girl.." she kept preaching and annoying me that i need to get out more "I KNOW THIS CLUB ON THE STRIP! WE SHOULD GO .PLEASE ,PLEASE ,PLEASEEEE " she kept buzzing in my ear , I agreed just to shut her up."YAAYYY!" She squeeled before exiting the bathroom, rewarding me with my privacy.
I slipped on my hot pink ,mesh,Victoria secrets panties that was 100% cheekiness .I stood in front of the mirror admiring my priceless figure as i pinned the back of my matching pink bra; I oiled my skin with my favorite moisturizer that gives me that flawless glowing skin,threw on my blue booty shorts, and my pink pull over sweater with "I'm Flawless" written in black Block letters on the front of it, after doing that, i was too lazy to do my hair so I did it in a messy bun, sprayed on a little perfume and pulled on my neon Pink Jordans. It was now time for my morning run,I do this three times a week, other wise I'm home planning events, parties, interviews, designing, secretarial stuff to which I'm starting to grow tired of.
I jogged down the stairs and to the front door "I'll be back soon" I shouted across the room to Dimitry who was on facetime with her boyfriend "Not having breakfast?" She questioned, she thinks she's smart because whenever I make breakfast I end up making for both of us which takes 10 minutes more out of my schedule! "Naa I might just run over to Dunkin Donuts to get myself a Latte."

"I WANT ONEE!!"she whinned,

"Get off your butt and go get it then! I LOVE YOUU " I said before running out the door. Outside was a bit chilly and the sky was a bit overcast,but that wasn't gonna stop me from going to go get my Dunkin .. It took 9 -10 mins before I finally arrived at Dunkin Donuts!,I stopped at the doorway just to catch my breath before entering inside, the sweet aroma of pastries and coffee greeted me as I headed towards the female cashier with a friendly smile she was new because I've never seen her there before,"Goood Morning Welcome to Dunkin Donuts" I was captivated by all the sweet, delicious goodies in the background .. I only came for a latte but now I want myself my favorite!.. A nice 'CHOCOLATE GLAZED DONUT!!' "Can I get a Caramel iced Latte with Six sugars please and Two chocolate glazed donuts" I concluded licking my lips as I couldn't wait to devour them, I cashed and waited for her to get my Dunkin.When she returned I thanked her before I turned to walk away.

" OH MON DIEU!: OH My GOD!!" I exclaimed in French, all my latte spilled over this guy! We walked straight into each other,"I'm so Sorry!" I pleaded, using my napkin to dry his black T-shirt ,he assisted me in cleaning the spilled latte off of his shirt but he was very irritated by it," yooo!" Two light skinned guys that were behind him shouted in shock of the sudden incident, one had curly brown hair and the other with straight jet black hair,they were hella Cute! but I was yet to get a good look at who I bounced into .. I looked up at him in panic of what he might do to me.. Standing in front of me upset,was a tall ,chocolate,dark skin guy with beautiful hazel-green eyes, curly jet black hair and pink pouty lips.."Dang! " his voice cracked a bit as he was upset- "I'm sooo sorry!!"-I covered my mouth in shock, I felt so embarrassed, so nervous, not knowing what to do as I  tried to clean him up " ugh, its aite, its aite.." He said calming down as we stepped to one side of the room.. Everyone in Dunkin Donuts was staring at us for a while before they went back to minding there own business " I'm so sorry" all I could do was apologize... "Buhh my latte thoo!!" I whined as I was looking forward to it so bad " wait hold up.." He looked down at me in curiosity "what flavor latte?" He questioned raising his left eyebrow," Caramel Iced latte - " with six sugars??" He concluded my sentence "yes how did you know?" He smirked at me and then laughed " yo bruh! She spilled my favorite Latte all over me," he told the guys that were behind him and they laughed. "Its all good beautiful, its my fault.. I didn't see you.. Lemme buy you another latte" he offered, my phone in my back pocket started to vibrate, it was my alarm I have to start working like right now " what's your name?" He asked me in a calm sexy voice " Maria! I got to go!" I said shooting through the door with my donut bag, jogging back to the house. I felt embarrassed about the incident but now all I could think about was the way he was smiling at me with his pearly whites.