.Red.

"Turn over..." He commanded and I rolled over and positioned my self on my knees parting my legs. . . "If you can't manage anymore and want me to stop just say RED as soon as you say that I promise I'll stop." He stated as I looked back at him.. He came up closer to the bed and moved me closer to the edge he used his hand to arch my back Face down Ass up . . . my heart started to pound and I sealed my eyes shut as he positioned himself in between my legs.. He caressed my ass with his hand and slowly I could feel the fat head of his dick bursting me open.. It hurt so bad but it felt so good "UUh!" I moaned aloud gripping the sheets tightly.. As he thrust back and forth inside of me "So wet.. So tight" Devin murmured holding onto my hips. . " Its so big!" I blurted, "That's only the head" he groaned "I want it all" I requested... Holy fuck! Who told me to say that! Devin chuckled and bit his lips as I looked back at him once more ..he removed his dick from inside of me and teased my clit with it.. Suddenly Devin forced his whole dick inside of my tight wet pussy I could feel him in my stomach "FUCK!" I YELLED from the pain biting into the soft sheets.. He began to thrust deep and I can't stop moaning loudly. He caressed my tits with his hands.. My pussy tightened its grip around his dick as I started to rotate my waistline, riding and bracing back on his thick dick creaming all over it...Devin groaned from the pleasure, He about to make me tap out! "D-Devin" I moaned as he Gave two sharp thrusts before freezing my legs began to Tremble he withdrew from me suddenly breaking my moment of pleasure i was begging for him to enter back inside of me.. " get up.." he commanded me and i climbed off of the bed and over to the wall were Devin placed both hands flat on the wall,this will restrict the movement of my body.. which will cause me to feel Devin deeper and more inside of me..

"bend over and part your legs .." and i did exactly so.. Devin went back to work.. this time increasing the pace of his thrusts in and out of me.. harder than before beating my kitty up.. as he rubbed on my clit.."im gonna give it to you a little harder if you cant manage.. remember the word...?"

r-red" i stuttered to speak as the sweet feeling of him moving back and forth in me felt so fucking great! Devin drew my hands behind my back holding both wrists with one hand while he wrapped my hair around his other hand gently tugging my head back.. slowly he moved back and forth groaning each time he went deeper.. as each minute flew by he increased his pace.. and so was the intensity.. i bit on my lip as he was tearing my insides apart "uhh!' i moaned louder and louder each time i felt Devin's dick went deeper.. ""i want you sore,baby,"he murmured and continued his sweet torment in and out of my tight pussy.."i want tomorrow every move you make you remember i was here.. this is my favorite place.. buried inside of you.." he whispered into my ears.. "ohh Devin.. i began to vibrate from the energy that ran through my body as i climaxed on his dick...i braced myself onto him bouncing back and forth as he tapped my pussy hard "RED!RED!" the pain was becoming too much to take and suddenly he froze his movement..groaning and breathing heavily Devin Began pouring himself in me... We climaxed at the same time his warm cum flowed out of me as he pulled out. . . " Your.mine.maria" Devin whispered . .i knelled to the ground as i was weakened... my tummy was numb and my pussy was throbbing.. he fucked me so darn good.... Devin looked down at me pleased before he lifted me up and placed me down onto the bed..i felt so pleased..so satisfied.. i wanted no one else but Devin...

"are you okay.. Mrs. Gordon??" he placed my head on his chest slowly running his fingers through my hair.. "im never letting you go...i promise.." Devin assured me as i closed my eyes...'could this be...?? am i falling in love??.