Fifty Shades of Devin (Cont.)

* Devin's P.O.V*
Dinner was fantastic ! We had a wonderful conversation.. We talked about almost everything, they were so deep.. So personal.. And Maria looked AMAZING! BEAUTIFUL! she wore a black dress that hugged her curves in a way that was so dang seductive especially that split in her dress that showed her thick, legs had Me biting and licking my lips.. Thank god for that split in her dress I was able to roam my hands on her legs during dinner under the table to which teased her so much I could see it in her eyes... She had on the jewlery that I got her they were glowing like her skin.. She had on a sexy pair of heels also.. Come to think of it to say she was beautiful would be a understatement .
We flirted and teased each other all through dinner.. I felt great that she didn't reject my touch.. She grazed her hand over my dick and it had me hard I'd just lift her off the chair clear the table bend her over undress her while I run my lips Along her neck tearing her panties off parting her fat ass then force this big black cock up in her dripping wet pussy.. But let's try to keep it Dinner appropriate . . I cleared my throat from the thoughts that went through my mind.. I want to make her night more excting even though she was very excited..

"Come with me.." I held onto her hand slowly leading her over to the piano beside the fire furnace .. "I guided her to sit beside me around the piano.. I'm not such a great player but I'll play the song that I know very well.. "What are you going to play for me..?" She asked smiling at me as her apple cheeks were blushed.. "I'm not great at this but- I stopped in the middle of my sentence and I began to play 'All of me by John Legend' Maria's eyes lit up in joy and awe as I played the notes for the first verse and chorus perfectly.. "Love your curvers and all your edges.. All your perfect imperfections" I began harmonizing along with
Each note singing the words with
All my heart.. Leaving Maria speechless... I stared deep into her eyes as the pitch of the last note decreased into silence. . . everything stopped.. It was only me and her.. Her eyes lit up brighter her eyes began to wonder and she lowered her head nervously I used my fingers to direct her chin back up.. Her lips looked sweet, soft and moist "I want to bite on your lips" I blurted out loud not realizing I was biting on mine.. "I wanna bite on yours too" softly she replied, I drew my lips closer to hers "don't move.." I commanded her through a whisper I was very close to her lips.. She sat steal.. I ran my palm behind her neck up into her hair and loosing the hair clip that held it up placing it ontop of the piano.. Her hair fell into her back her lips dropped just a little as I placed my warm hand on her cheek.. Slowly gentely I placed two small pecks upon her lips.. And I could help it they were so soft I held her closer deepening the kiss sucking,biting and thugging on her soft bottom lip she groaned from the pleasure.. Then returned the flavor..

*Maria's P.O.V*
He loosed my hair allowing it to flow down into my back.. My harmones were all over the room as our lips touched.. I could feel my insides tightening and the butterflies in my stomach were out of control as he deepened the kiss his hand was really soft and warm.. His lips so sweet and soft ...please God save me as he was driving me insane my pussy started to jump as his hand strolled down the center of my back to my waist.. I bit on his bottom lips and he smiled in between each kiss.. Slowly he pulled away. . ."Maria..I want you." Softly the words exited his lips causing me to blush that kiss left me anxious and in need for more "Let me have you.." He added.. "Take me away Devin.. " I whispered to him.. He sat upright got up took hold of my hands and he brought me upstairs to his bedroom..

#Do you want more??