CRAZY IN LOVE

*N.B ..don't play media ^ until told to do so MWA 😘😘*
We sat at the head table in the reception staring down onto our guests at their tables enjoying the entertainment and their buffets, Devin and I  sat side by side in the center , my bridesmaids to my right and the groomsmen to Devin's left... The music stopped driving my attention over to the dj in confusion, Devin placed his hand on top of mine calming me down as if he was aware of what was going on.... everyone's attention turned to the entrance as the doors flew open and the beat started to build up in the speakers...... entering was no other than the beautiful Queen B ' BEYONCÉ !! I was in awe, this was a surprise performance ,she looked flawless !!! She looked amazing!! my eyes darted at Devin who smiled  down onto me.. She marched towards us harmonizing with each step ,she  was now Directly In front of us singing a popular Whitney Huston song suitable for this marvelous day, I caught Devin slacking with them heart eyes .. But I got tonight all planned out for him.... She stretched her hand out to touch mine she looked at my ring and smiled , she suddenly asked the guests to clap to the beat and she transitioned into her song ' Love On Top' ,Everybody was rocking and singing along .... With tiredness in her voice Beyoncé congratulated us on our marriage.. we took a few snap shots with her before she departed, I hugged Devin so tight, kissing him passionately on his lips... I thought that was it but there was more in store ...  Devin got up and took a microphone he slowly guided me from behind the table  .. He started to harmonize The sweetness melody of his voice had my braidsmaids and guests. Out to Imagine Me!! going crazy "You make it look like its magic oh yeah! I see nobody.. Nobody but you you you! " WE ALL KNOW THIS SONG VERY WELL! And you know this song gets me in the mood!!  After he sang to me ... I felt overwhelmed ... I could never be happier .. The dj invited guests to come on the dance floor and then it was time to turn up!
   After what seemed like hours of  partying we finally got ready to leave... I changed my wedding dress and into a pink sweetheart neckline  dress with a short front and tall back ..My girls gave me sweet kisses and wished us safe journey to island paradise ... ❤️❤️ our jet was waiting for us to carry us the island where we would be spending our honey moon so we had to hurry... I thanked mama Shana for everything and all my guests for making my wedding the best day ever! Mama Shana kept the van full of wedding gifts for us we will open them when we return.. We got in our getaway car (cris new white Audi)  and waved goodbye to the crowd behind us...
      Devin held me close in his arms as We headed to the airport .. Our bags were already there and the jet was started .. We gave our passports and we headed straight for it...
SO THAT YOU CAN GET A PERFECT PICTURE OF THIS SCENE I TOOK THIS SCENE FROM TWILIGHT SO YOU ALREADY KNOW .. ITS HOT! Lol .. #I WANT A HONEYMOON SCENE LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE..
      *we finally arrived to the small airport on the island and unloaded our luggage.*
    An elderly couple stood at the dock in front of a boat arguing back and forth in Spanish and then concluded with sweet laughter .. Devin and I slowly approached them as that boat was going to be our second means of transportation to our final destination.. 
"BUEÑAS NOCHES!! " we were greeted by the elderly couple " Se llama Maria y mi llamo Devin" Devin responded to them " Si! Si!" The elderly woman said," ahhh welcome again Devin how is your mother ?" The elderly man shaked  Devin's hands ,I was surprised he knew English especially from that argument that I just witnessed... "Mother is doing wonderful , great to see u again Julian  .." Devin stated , the man turned to me "hola bonitA, yo soy Julian , Ella Es Ruby " he introduced himself to me along with his wife . We boarded the little wooden boat with comfortable seats and headed over to the other side of the island where Devin and I will be staying...
it was a beach house! A very big one too, it was in darkness but The moonlight stood over the roof of the building shining down onto it illuminating the building .. It had glass doors which glistened and a polished wooden structure, the waves flushed the sea shore and I was so peaceful .. Devin and I hopped out of the boat and so did mr.julian and Mrs.Ruby they followed us into the beach house to ensure that we were pleased with it and believe me it was amazing!!! Devin had a short conversation with Mr. Julian while Mrs.Ruby was telling me that if I needed anything the number for their residence was in the phone book by the phone on a tablet  ...They won't be on this side of the island... Actually we have it all to ourselves... So no matter how loud I moan.. No one will hear me... That thought pasted  a smirk on my face .. Mr.Julian handed Devin the key ,assured Us that they will be by tomorrow afternoon to check up on us along with some maids to clean up and then the couple departed..
  I strolled throughout the house and upstairs where our room was i flipped the switch on and the room was well lit and bright ! My mouth dropped as it was beautiful!!! I stood at the doorway staring at the huge wooden king sized bed with clean white sheets and four white puffed pillows arranged on it.... I crawled closer to the bed where a fresh red rose laid on the sheets .. I picked it up And inhaled the sweet smell of  its petals..

  Devin came and swift me off of my feet, my handbag fell onto the wooden floor and my arms wrapped around his neck , he held me close, I smiled and allowed him to take a sniff of the rose that I had held in my fingers... The smirk no pasted on his face told me the scent was delightful... Slowly He strolled with me in his arms around to the other side of the bed and gently laid me down on my back , Like a lion he crawled over me ,slowly placing gentle soft warm kisses on my forehead... My cheeks ... My lips then my neck.. I gasped between his kisses as I felt his hand slide up into the warmth between  my thick legs .. "Devin.." I whispered and he looked up at me.."give me a few minutes" I requested ...he kissed me on my lips and claimed off .Devin lifted his shirt off and allowed me my time, I took my handbag and rushed into the bathroom .. I stripped down butt naked , waxed my skin and shaved my kitten giving it a clean fresh cut.. I took a quick shower with my body wash .. After my bath,....  I covered myself with a white robe that smelt fresh 😍😍 and clean, I removed my tiara and messed my hair up just to  give it a little more volume.. I stared back at my beautiful ref election in the glass mirror that stood in front of me... Biting hard on my bottom lip.
      (Listen to the media video now for this section ^^song  from fifty shades of grey - Beyoncé crazy in love remix )
I exited the bathroom where I discovered the glass door opposite of the bed, leading outside onto the beach front was open .. I walked towards it hiding my bare body from the cool sea breeze that rushed over my skin sending shivers down my spine .. Devin stood patiently in the water watching me as I stepped down the steps . I walked towards the seashore and the moonlight shined bright upon the sea waters the feeling of the sand beneath my feet was relaxing a cold wave,washed over my feet slowly I pulled the robe allowing it to drop to sole of my feet.. Devin's face lit up immediately .. Step by step I drew, closer and closer to him into the water ... The closer I went the deeper the water got.. Finally I made it to his location my upper body was beneath the surface of the water and I stared up at Devin who looked down onto me it was so damn cold!! His hand wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him and I could feel his stiff dick bracing against me ...was shocked as he was also naked .... His hand gripped a hand full of my left butt cheek squeezing it gently
...He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist... we began kissing passionately our tongues danced together giving me butterflies ... His kiss had me weak ...we paused for a second to take our breaths staring into each other's eyes .... the reflection of the moonlight brightened his hazel green eyes.... His hand ran through my hair and he planted his soft cherry lips into mine Deeper and deeper we kissed and the more erect he got I between my legs I held him tighter as we made out in the cold water only thing keeping us warm was the embrace of our bodies together... Devin held onto my hips as he bit on my bottom lip .. With a Sudden thug the water started to drag onto us..."let me devour you" he whispered  slowly carrying me out of the water and up into the bed