Spa Day

*maria's P.O.V*
The next morning baby surprised me with a little basket grift from Jazzy and Alexis from the engagement party which was very beautiful it was actually a full makeup set and some cute little earrings and other jewelry which I loved .. Devin gave me some cards that fell out of the gift when he was coming up stares they were two cards that allowed a free day at the spa  and i knew exactly who I was going with... My munchkin Dimitry , this was a good opportunity for me to tell her the good news ...
I kissed Devin and called Alexis telling her how great fun I am for her wonderful present especially jazzy ... I called Dimitry telling her to get dressed cause we have some plans today #SPA! And she was as excited as I was ,I went to go take a nice cold bath and got dressed ... When I was leaving was Devin in the gym excersizing  and I had to just go check up on him before I left...
The smell of sweat and hard work greater me at the door way I could hear soft grunts coming from the corner of the room I peeped to see Devin holding onto the bars doing pull ups with his feet off the ground... Shirtless gah damn! The sweat running down his back had my harmones jumping the way his muscled tensed and his groans were sexy asf ... "Babe.." I caught his attention and he placed his feet onto the ground grabbed up a towel and dried himself "you ready ?" He asked and I nodded in response he accompanied me back upstairs and to the garage opening the car door for me then giving me a sweet long warm breath taking kiss on my soft lips...  I started the car and he watched me as I drove off of the property... And as soon as I caught down hill he called me to ensure that I was okay... "Remember don't use the phone and drive!" He said to me and I laughed in amusement cause that's what I'm currently doing because of him... "I love you.." I heard him say on the other side of the phone... "I love you too..." I replied "please be safe,... I can't loose you"
"You won't,., bye boo I'll call you as soon as I get there." I assured him before hanging up and putting down the phone and the stoplight turned green and I continued my journey to NY.

        I drove up Infront of the house and called Dimitrys phone telling her I'm outside...took a few minutes to finally get out and when she did her reaction was priceless
"Ohm gawd! New Car!!!!" She yelled from the doorway, I smiled removing my shades,she closed the door and ran towards the car
"Your man allowed you to leave the house in that!?" I exclaimed as she was wearing a white sun dress that exposed all her curves and edges, she posed and puffed her hair "No," she said rolling her hazel eyes and pouting her pink lips coated with lip gloss "so... How??" I questioned curiously as she opened the door and put her bag on the back seat and came in "you gotta know how to be the ruler sometimes... Not all the times a man can make decisions for you,..it's my body... " she said with attitude and confidence and I gave her our special 5 way hand bumps /fist bumps (top,bottom,left side.,right side) "yasss.. You right" I said starting the car so we could head over to the resort.. She still hasn't noticed my ring as yet ... Tehe.
   It took us approximately 35 minutes to arrive to Oasis Day Spa and we were excited to get a full body massage and scrub wow! Just to relax. I parked the car in the parking lot and we headed inside ... Inside was cool and lovely R&B music played, everything was well organized and the room was lit with yellow lights and smelt like red roses mmmm ,we met two beautiful staffs Amanda and Katlyn who were going so be taking care of us today ..they guided us to the changing room where we could change Into some soft white robes... After we did that we got started of first with a face scrub... And after believe me ! Our pores felt cleansed and so fresh.... We did some other stuff and had little girl talks with Amanda and Katyln  .... Finally it was time for us to get our full body massage and Dimitry and I payed opposite of each other she was right Infront of me... "So how is mr.Gordon?"
"Even better now...I finally told him about Mom.. Dad and..........      April" her head shot up off of the bed and up looking at me surprised because she knew it's nothing easy for me to tell him... "Maria!? You did?..." She looked at me shocked, "h-how?" She stuttered to question and I just started to smile really bright... "He deserved to know..." I replied "that doesn't sound like you.... You would tell anyone your past even if you were dieing! What's the real reason?" she asked I raised my left hand up showing her my finger with the engagement ring.... She gasped aloud "your Engaged!!!!" She stopped Amanda and jumped up and wrapped herself around and came and hug me tight.... "When did this happen!?" She was so excited I told her everything especially that I had no clue that it was gonna happen... In the middle of the story about my engagement she broke down into tears... Not sadness but tears of joy she kept hugging me she was so happy for me I love her so much I'm sorry she wasn't there to see it for yourselves... After we went back to our body massage and to conclude our day we went into a mud bath and she started help with planning for the wedding ....
Hotel beach
Guest artists that I have worked for
Fire works
Tehe so many things ... And I just can't wait... I heard my phone ringing and asked Katyln to carry it over to my ear.. It was Devin and he was near by asking if he could stop by I didn't think it was necessary but Dimitry insisted that he did... So about 15 minutes later we got cleaned up and ready  to meet up with Bae..

    Devin arrived all fresh in full black and a dope brand new Black NY hat ... "Baby you looking Yummmyyyy!" I exclaimed as he dragged me close kissing me on my lips then my cheek.. "Dimitrryyy" he said opening his arms for a hug from her but she punched him playfully "I just really wanted to do that!" She said smiling then hugging him.... "I heard the news...." She said to him and he smiled wrapping his hands around my waist.. "But if you ... By any chance fuck up... I will personally..... FUCK YOU UP" she said seriously in my head all that was on replay was 'Mmy best friend that's my best friend  that's my best friend ' somehow it was very amusing . Devin kissed Dimitry on her forehead "your my little sis now.. Hope you know that?" He said looking down on the both of us .."dinner?"He asked looking down at his watch .. "Sure " we all agreed and went in our separate cars to head down to a restaurant for dinner ...
When we finally got there we sat at a table for two and added a third chair... The smell of red lobsters was YUMMMMYYY I ordered some fried shrimp and fries and Dimitry tagged along with my decision... Devin got a lobster and some salad... We dinned for about an 1 hour and a half before paying the bill and heading back home... It's lovely having both my babes in one place at the same time...

We dropped Dimitry home safely and left her some money in case of anything and I drove in front of Devin on our way back home as the night fell...

Babes I'm so sorry that my chapters are short I'm going up to a maximum 30+ chapters and it's almost back to school for me so I barely have time... I'm sorry for disappointing you I really am... But guess what!? Final chapter is going to be long! And bomb asf .... I promise.. Thank you for reading 😘😘😘😘