Climax

*Kevins P.O.V*

"The weather i check that! A nap i take that- OOOOOHHH" I heard Daniel spitting them rhymes as I entered the studio.. Still feeling some type of way about Maria.. Like i cant stop thinking about her..

"Aye kev! Where Dev At?" Daniel asked silencing everyone else who was up in the studio.. I ran my finger through my hair telling them the bad news... "He at the hospital.."-"what happened." They chorused.. "Maria is injured.." I notified them... "I hope she is okay I'll call them right now.." Mama Gord said spinning around in her chair "I feel so fucking bad bruh" i whispered to Daniel "With what?" He looked up at me i stepped off and over to the corner and he followed.. "I kissed her.."
"Kissed who? Maria? You kiddin" Daniel joked.."im serious bruh.. I even caused her accident .. Yo she got a fat ass pussy under her.. But back to the point i was just there lurking and i startled her i guess and the glass plate broke and she cut her hand.." I explained. . . "Does Devin know you kissed his girl?"
"Naa boii, well i dont think she would tell him." I said unsure.. "Bruh.. Thats fucked up.."

"THEIR OKAY! MARIA jUST FINISHED A FEW STITCHES!" Mama Gord told us the dets cutting off the conversation between Daniel and I.

*Maria's P.O.V*

My hand is numb, i can barely move my fingers since the doctor gave me that injection.. I think she did it for purpose, just so she could spend more time flirting with Devin, i was cold because i had on no underwear which was a bit uncomfortable and embarrassing, i had to keep my legs tightly closed and i coruldnt bend over. I sat in the waiting area just waiting on Devin to finish filling out a form at the nurses desk... "Ashley.. Omg look at that guy at the nurses desk." Two girls wich one was pregnant whispered beside of me.."Damn , Shayy he is so hot..wait, isn't he Devin! DEVIN From The Bomb Digz!!??" She squeeled to the other,"yep" she bit on her lips i want my self a piece of that cookie,she said pushing her boobs up and together ,chewing her piece of bubble gum "i heard he is single!" Ashley responded to Shay "For real? for real?" she giggled "I heard he's gay . " i blurted out and they leaned forward to look over at me.. "For reeeaaalll???" they did that ratchet girl voice thing,which was a bit annoying.. "Yeah, everyone knows that .." I told a little white lie.."Too bad,this pussy could have changed his life" Shay blurted and they giggled together... I was disgusted by them so i excused my self walking over to where Devin stood... "You ready?" Devin asked as i wrapped my hands fully around his small waist resting my head on his back ,"the appointment is for next weekend so she can remove her stitches, your wifes name please?" The nurse asked, 'WIFE?!' DEVIN peeped behind his back to take a glimpse of me before responding, Maria Gordon , as the words came out of his mouth so sweet i felt myself smile uncontrollably..."Alright.. Make sure you take care of her now, see you next weekend" the nurse concluded handing the appointment card to Devin.. We strolled pass the girls,this time Devins arm was over my shoulder and those woes were starring me down.. But i didn't give a fuck..
We went to the car and headed back home Devin rubbed my legs as i layed back in the passengers seat my hand was numb ..."are you feeling okay?" Devin asked as we parked . . . "i think that doctor was out to kill me just so she could have you.. My head hurts a little.." I said to him, he chuckled "you just need a warm bubble bath" he placed a soft kiss upon my forehead before exiting the car and came around to help me out.. "Ill run the bubble bath for you just go up into the room and lay down.. Ill call Dimitry and tell her you wont be home for a while.." He notified me "W-Why ? But i have work to do..I can't manage to miss out on so many things... "I whined.."as long as your with me.. You dont need to work,ill take care of you, right now we need your hand to heal so it will be back to normal.." Devin assured me.. I was blushing as he was beig so sweet.. Like i never felt this way about someone before and now the fact i let Kevin kiss me is killing me deep inside.
I went upstairs and threw myself down onto the bed sealing my eyes shut, Devin came in a few minutes after and went straight into the bathroom tit run me a bath..

*15 mins later*

"All ready, just for you" Devin came out of the bathroom holding me by the palm of my right hand carrying me into the bathroom.... The jacuzzi was filled with bubbles , and scented candles were lit around the bathroom and rose petals led to the jacuzzi from where i stood ,Devin placed a gentle kiss on my neck slowly lifting his T-Shirt over my head , with the snap of my fingers my bra loosed catching on my erect nipple causing it to gently bounce, I used my arm to hide my breast.. Not because we had sex means im comfortable with him seeing me naked... "Go ahead" he directed me i walked over to the jacuzzi placing my left leg in first, the water was warm and just right, my right leg accompanied my left and then slowly i immersed myself into the water... It felt so relaxing. . . i took up some bubbles in my hand and blew them off just for old time sake ,i used to love doing this when i was younger .."So your just going to stand and watch" i questioned Devin who stood there smiling at me... "Oh.. Ill go-
"No! Please join me.." I insisted... " you sure?" He asked
"Comeee" i begged , as he lifted his blue Hollister shirt over his head my mouth slightly dropped open... I could never get used to that sexy body off his... He approached closer standing right beside the tub pulling down his pants and his dick was hard as a rock bracing through his underpants i bit on my boftom lip pulling one leg above the surface of the water as he stripped completely.. "Close your eyes" he instructed as his underpants were quarter way off.. Slow motion began to play and i felt the water ripple around my chest and Devin was close to me as i felt him slide in behind me ,kissing my shoulders running his finger gentley over my bandage then planting a kiss on the back of my hand.. Slowly he placed my hands flat under the surface of the water onto his leg , Devin began whispering sweetly into my ear as he grabbed onto my shoulders massaging down my arms and up again..then smoothing his hands down to my sides and around my waist and one back up to move my hair to the side to kiss the back of my neck.Not Even the warmth of the bath water couldn't prevent the chills from his kiss to run down my spine.His hand caressed my stomach moving up to my breast pinching my nipples firmly between his fingers and my body tightened.. His hand lowered in response to my movement i could feel him smirking against my skin.. A strong wave of tingles rushed over my body and my stomach filled with butterflies as i felt Devin's hands in between my legs on my softly shaven skin,gentley rubbing my clit as i leaned back into him ....