AMAZING

*Maria's P.O.V*
Everything is going perfecto! I could never imagine things going any better.... my wedding dress is amazing!! With the help of my sister-in-laws and my bestie,I found an ideal dress that makes me feel like a Queen , it is a Snow White sweetheart neckline ball gown wedding dress, with  gold accessories adorning the whole upper part of the dress Giving it a sophisticated touch, The bottom flared off and gold sparkles trailed along it forming beautiful flower vines, my gold tiara was custom made to my pleasure..  The mini purple bridesmaids dresses with complementing rich jewelry looked stunning and the flower girl/mini bride Jazzy wore a white princess dress with a little gold  tiara with purple diamonds to complete her outfit...

     *Deep breath* one night until my wedding ....
nervous.....
excited.....
worried...
Those are just a few words that can explain how I am feeling right now... My stomach feels as if it's turning over .... I have so many mixed emotions that words can't even explain.....
    "Hun...tomorrow is your day.... We won't let anything go wrong.." Dimitry assured me calming me down as we got our nails done... "Yes.. We promise, your gonna be beautiful...Devin is gonna be amazed and deeper in love with his bride, the sun is gonna be bright and the ocean waves are gonna be so peaceful... just relax" Alexis and mama Shana commented...
  "There you go all done!" The Chinese lady doing my nails said to me... "Tomorrow.. Just clear your mind and enjoy it" she whispered to me making my lips queer up into a smile... "As a gift from me... Your nails are free of charge..." She stated .."oh no no no, we couldn't take such an offer" I told her and Alexis gave me that 'Bish whet' look! " No, it's my pleasure! " she said and I drew her into a warm hug thanking her ... All our nails were done in white and purple with a touch of sparkles and we all loved it... Time to return home..  as the bride, my groom is not allowed to see me before the wedding so tonight I'm spending the night with mama Shana and the girls while the boys stay by Devin's home expectedly planning to throw a crazy bachelor party... But we females already have our girls night out planned... Exit 21,Shari and Alexis friends are showing up at 'Luminosity ' a well known, famous club and we were invited so why not go enjoy ourselves... Mama Shana wasn't really into all the excitement so she went to the movies with jazzy while Shari, Alexis , Dimitry and myself head out to the club.
     I wore a white strapless pants suit w/ a gold belt, matching white heels,gold jewelry and gold and white accessories. Shari straightened my hair to perfection it flowed down my back ... After which I did my makeup .... After blushing my cheeks ,I added blood red lipstick to make my lips stand out. Everyone was looking flawless and we were all ready for tonight .. Shari called the guys letting them know we were on our way... You could hair the bass of the music echoing in the background of the call,they sound turnt...

*At the Club*
       A long line of people curved around the corner of the street, everyone waiting to get inside the club... You could hear the sound of the music pounding through the walls .....Alexis parked the car and we sat looking at the long line of people for a sec ... Shari sent a tweet to Shawn and in no time we were out the car.. We struck our way towards the security with a little sass and sexy in our steps " Shari! Baby gurl!" The chubby security guard greeted Shari and then addressed us... "I see you brought beautiful ladies along with you" he complimented us, "Go get turnt" he concluded allowing us entrance into the club, hoes where upset that we got to go in.. But we don't give a shxt about them...  " Fu*k what you heard , God blessing all the trap niggas! God blessing all the trap niggas" future -trap niggas was on blast in the club , flashing neon lights were the only things lightening up the dance floor ... A mixture of perfumes raced up my nostrils ... We walked towards the rails where we looked Down onto the club full of people dancing and singing along to trap niggas, "LOOK!" Shari directed our attention up to some animal cages that hung from the ceiling.... Sexy strippers were twerking and throwing there ass in a circle in the cages and gah damn they was doing there thing one Latina chick looked down at me from the cage flashing her blonde locks behind her back winking at me and then started to shake that ass... I need to get a lap dance from that chick before I leave tonight immature make these bands rain!!! "Aaayeeeee!!!" ,we slowly stepped down the stairs and strolled over to the bar taking a seat on the tall leather bar seats "what may I get you lovely ladies tonight?" The sexy red head female  bar tender  asked, "I don't drink" I blurted raising my voice above the music... "one time won't kill" Shari stated .. "Tomorrow is your wedding day gah damn! let loose!!" Dimitry argued, yeah maybe they are right "Smirnoff "  I ordered " vodka"-Shari "Smirnoff" - Alexis "Vodka"- Dimitry ....we got our shots and watched the club turn up .. Then a group of sexy, tall, handsome men approached us...  It was exit 21 ! They kissed Shari and Alexis on the cheek and introduced there self to Dimitry then left me for last.. Shawn stood infront of me... Slipping his hand under mine and drawing it up to his lips placing a soft gentle kiss on the back of my palms "and you..... You must be the beautiful Bride Alexis and Shari has been talking about my little bro's girl hmmm ....Congratulations" he said and  then the other guys started to scream "We Got A bride in the HOUUUUSSEEEEEE!" And then the club started to cheer.. Unexpectedly a bright light directed over on me...  Shawn  and Ron gently pulled me up off of the seat, I was a bit hesitant but the girls kept motivating me to go ...NIGGEH GO WHERE!? Shawn guided me up onto the stage where the dj was and the others tagged behind us "lets get this Shorty a chair!" The dj said into the mic and my girls started to cheer and so did the crowd, I was trying to be as chill as possible but deep inside I wanted to jump through a window and run awayy.. My heart was in my mouth it was pounding hard and I was getting so nervous.. They got a chair and placed it in the centre and there I sat nervous.... Wondering what was going to happen next they handed the guys mic's ...Shawn was in lead.... He started to sing and my hands covered my eyes as I couldn't stop laughing then I could feel his body embracing on mine he was grinding on me and wrapping my hand around him "Gah Damn!" The girls in the crowd were cheering and screaming and I just couldn't manage all of this!  one after another the guys grind on me ... They brought up three more chairs one for Shari , Alexis and Dimitry and you better believe it, me and my girls were getting live lap dances / performance from exit 21..... And it was extreme if I told you I was creaming my panties would you believe!?? I couldn't help it.... Sadly ,Finally it all came to an end... We went back upstairs over to the V.I.P section and we sat and ordered shots all night and eventually I did get that lap dance from the sexy Latina who was in the cage I think I rained over $500 on her .... Lol We got so drunk ...
   We had to carry each other out... And one of the guys ended up driving us home 😁😁 all I remember was all of us plopping down onto one bed and just falling asleep...