Throw back

*4:48 pm*
The aches in my head increased to 9/10 . I took a pain pill but the pain only stopped for a short while before they returned alongside drowsiness .
I lounged  into the black leather couch with fluffy soft square zebra print pillows situated at each end , I inhaled the sweet smell of pineapples  on the pillow. I stretched my legs releasing a loud sigh.
"Maria!!" Dimitry called my name from upstairs.
I groaned lazily.
I heard her foot steps rapidly descending down the staircase.
The force of her body slightly shifted the position of the couch as she leaned over to peep at my face .
I closed my eyes immediately pretending as if I was already asleep.
Her ice cold finger tips  parted my sealed eyelids in the aim of getting my attention but I closed them back
"Dre ain't giving me no dick ... I need attention" she groaned
"I know your fake sleeping Maria " Dimitry stated rocking me back and forth..
"MARIA MARIA MARIA MARIAAAHHHH " she sang like a 6 year old.
I turned over onto my back looking directly in her face with annoyance
"Hiii" she squealed
"DIMITRYYY SERIOUSLY !? "
"Attention pleaseee" she begged climbing over the couch and onto my lap
She was so god damn heavy I could hardly breath...
"Dimitry.." I exhaled in exhaustion.

She laid lazily on top of me I tried pushing her off but it was impossible so with one chance I pinched her nipples causing her to hop off of me .. as soon as she was off I turned back onto my side gluing my eyes shut.
'Poke poke ' Dimitry poked my booty repeatedly,  I giggled 'poke poke' she did it once again and just gave in and decided to give her the attention she desired and started to tickle her causing her to burst out in laughter.
I sat upright and pat on the seat to my left directing Dimitry to take a seat .
"Will a movie let you feel better ?" I asked yawning as I reached for the remote .
Dimitry nodded .
I switched on the television and went on Netflix I looked over onto Dimitry who had a childish smile printed on her face.
I scrolled through a selection of movies

"White chicks" Dimitry blurted .

I selected the comedy and awaited it to begin. I placed a pillow in Dimitrys' lap laying my head on it ..

" have you called Devin?" She questioned

I sighed " no .. I think I lashed out on him a bit too much today I feel guilty for hurting his feelings "

"About the baby ?" She replied

"Yes.. he really wants one .. but -"

"Yea i know , I know he'll understand.."
Dimitry strolled her fingers through my silky hair which felt so relaxing

"How ? " I asked hopelessly

"Doesn't he know about the abortion you got in the past ?" She inquired

"Dimitry ... your the only person who knows that ... "

"Well the past is the past and there is nothing you can do to change it so the first thing I think you should do, is tell him about it and I'm sure he'll understand " she reasoned.

"Hmph so Why isn't dre giving you any dick young lady ? " I smirked
"- weren't you satisfied from before" I looked up at her

"Gurrrllll  I always want some dick but he's tired " she said with a sad face

"Oh don't worry you have the HAFFI COME BACK" I attempted to do a Jamaican accent before guiding my attention to the tv .