5 Minutes Thats All It Takes

"everybody gets high sometime you know
What else can we do when we're feeling low
So take a deep breath and let it go
You shouldn't be drowning on your own
And if You feel your sinking I will jump right over into cold cold water for you... "
Cold Water -The bomb digz ft. Lucki star played as I drove up the drive way to Dimitry's  house (song In media above ) I placed the car in park and then turned the over heated engine off.
I searched through my Louis Vuitton hand bag for the spare key to her house .
"Where is it!?" I groaned ,
searching the small pockets inside and then the pockets on the outside. The key was no where to be found so I assumed I left it by the house . I rolled my eyes and decided to give Dimitry a call.
*phone rings *
"Hello " her voice greeted lazily,
"I'm outside " I replied followed by strange silence
"Dimitry I'm outside" I repeated waiting for a response,
"HA! GOTEEEM! this is my voicemail box please leave a message and I'll get right back Muah " it concluded with a beep .
This girl done got me irritated, I swore I was talking to her but I was talking to her voicemail . I hung up and tried to call her number again , i was directed to her voicemail box once more.
I sat in the car staring at my phone for a minute or two before I observed that the room windows upstairs were cracked open and the curtains at one of the windows to the front of the house downstairs was pinned to the side which clearly means she was home.

I grabbed my bags , exited the car then headed towards the house . I peeped through the window pane behind the pinned curtains , no one was in sight , I pressed the door bell , taping my feet as I waited for her to respond ... yet again no response. I rang the door bell again doubling the amount of times I pressed on it.
"that's strange." I mumbled to myself . I decided to turn the door lock and to my surprise it was open.
I crawled inside and gently closed the door behind me .
"DIMMII " I yelled , Placing my bags at the doorway and tip toeing my way further inside .
The television was running in the living hall but there was no sign of her .  I started to worry, my heart beat increased with each step .
"Dimitry" I yelled once more as I jogged upstairs to check if she was up there but she wasn't .
"DIMITRY!!!" I shouted running downstairs and into the kitchen ...
' where is she ??' I thought leaning up on the kitchen sink while I quickly pulled my phone from my back pocket to call her phone.
I was alerted by the faded sound of her phone ringing on the outside of the window I tipped and peeped through the window where I saw her phone peeking slightly out of the hugs of blanket (covered slightly by the blanket)
I walked towards the back door leading to the back yard.
Immediately loud moans filled my ears
'WTF' I gasped .

"FUCK ME!!! .. *moans* UHHH YESS FUCK ME HARDER DADDYY " she yelled with short breaths

"YOU LIKE THIS DADDY DICK.. TAKE THAT DICK"  I heard Dre respond followed by a loud spanking
"UHHH YESSS PAPI ...."  she groaned

I stood at the kitchen door way and looked to my left where I saw two glass cups and a bottle of CÎROC Snap Frost Vodka ..
"Don't mind if I do " I whispered to myself taking up an empty glass , I assumed they were too busy to get to it .
I took a seat in one of the cushioned chairs, poured myself a glass, crossed my legs relaxed and enjoyed the sound of Dimitry and her man fucking the hell out of each other .

As 10 minutes flew by they're moaning and groaning died down ' I'm just here waiting patiently for them to climax and come out ' .

"AHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIT AHH" I could tell Dre climaxed.. that was the sweet sound of pleasure .. I giggled to myself taking a small sip of CÎROC .

The lock of the shed started to rattle as it unlocked , I positioned my self upright awaiting the look on there face when they see me . The door pushed open and they walked out unaware of my presence.