I Got Your Back

*Maria's P.O.V."

Now its my time to please Devin in return. I've always been a little hesitant when it comes on to blow jobs ,i have a very sensitive gag reflex but i'm determined to rock his world ...we embraced and kissed for a few minutes then I sat down on the edge of the bed gripping his Dick that was standing at attention in the palm of my right hand, rubbing it up and down slowly up to the tip and back down.. i looked up at him to see his eyes darted down at me with a smirk upon his face.. i decided to tease him stroking the tip of my tongue on the tip of his dick running it around it moderately , i ran my tongue from the bottom of his shaft up to the top and in reverse from top to bottom to get it really wet,which makes it more sensitive..i peeped up at Devin biting my lips as he licked his .. i gripped onto his dick a little bit harder not too hard and took his cock in my mouth.It felt so warm and I savored the taste of his flesh in my mouth..

I must admit it,this setting was a bit hot and erotic, I switched my angle placing a pillow on the floor to kneel down.

*Devin's P.O.V*

My dick was hard and wanting Maria so bad.. surprisingly i saw maria sit at the edge of the bed lowering her self towards my dick .She wrapped her hand around my shaft rubbing it up and down with her soft warm palm then licked up to the tip of the head and then down my dick to my balls."mmm its so thick." she she said continuing to tease me, she lowered her head and sucked on my balls .I let out a low groan and held onto her long curly hair.she licked up my shaft and then kissed the head.. she switched the angle and went on her knees she gave me a hand job while sucking on my dick,she twisted her hand around my hard dick while bobbing her head up and down on my cock.. i titled my head back biting hard on my bottom lip as it felt so fucking good,i haven't gotten it this great before..i gently pushed her head down and she looked up at me with her beautiful hazel eyes.My breathing got faster,she knew i was about to cum,she squeezed my balls then said "cum in my mouth" i released my hot cum in her mouth and she swallowed it all.. there was still a little cum on my dick and she bent down and flicked the tip of her tongue over the head of my dick "fuck baby mm" i exclaimed. "couldn't let it go to waste baby" she went up onto the bed opened up her legs and put my fingers inside her pu$$y .her pu$$y was soaking wet,she thrust her hips to meet my fingers.I bent down and licked her sweet clit, i flicked my tongue over her clit multiple times...she started moaning and i know she was about to cum her pu$$y got tight around my fingers.."uh Devin!..im gonna cum uhh" she exclaimed arching her back her cum ran down my fingers as i kept pumping in and out. .

*Maria's P.O.V*

"Get on top" Devin instructed laying down on the bed .. I straddled onto his leg and held his dick and guided it into my tight wet pu$$y a let out a deep gasp as out lips met each other
, he grabbed my ass guiding my hips up and down on his dick.. I took a few moments to pause and brace down onto his dick as Devin kissed my neck groaning softly against my skin .. Running my fingers through his curly jet black hair gentley tugging at the roots as we rode a crazy ride..he started thrusting his dick deep into me slamming his body into mine. Beating my pussy up i gripped onto his shoulder as the pain intensified..

My muscels started to contract tightening the grip of my pussy on his thick dick as electric currents ran up and down my tummy my skin got covered in goose bumps as i orgasm. He was thrusting in and out of me as i shrieked in excitment and he went even faster , breathing heavily and sucking on my nipples. I forced his upper body flat onto the bed pinning both hands onto his shoulders i'm gonna make this pussy pop and twerk on his dick... Slowly i rode up and down increasing my pace as I started to make my ass clal on his dick rotating and bracing my hips down onto him.. And i did make this pussy clap the sound of my wetness repeatedly occured,Devin released louder groans.. Pounding my pussy hard i couldn't help but cry out his name seductively, Suddenly he started to slow down his movements breathing heavily , calling out my name in a frantic heavy whisper .. "IM gonna cum" he rushed to say.. "Cum inside me baby.. Yess cum inside me yess yesss uhhhh"
I felt Devin explode inside me as we moaned together.. I collapsed on him as he ran his fingers down my back . i kissed his lips , looked him in the eye and whispered ,"That was amazing!"

"Amazing couldn't even explain it" he murmured smiling at me.. I rolled off of him and laid flat on my back beside him... I looked up at him as his fingers strolled through my hair... Twinning the ends around his fingers... " I dont want to loose you.." He whispered .. The words touched my heart and a sudden feeling of guilt ran over me.. "Whats wrong?" Devin questioned suspicious in my change in facial expression.." Nothing baby... I only belong to you" i assured him running my hand across his cheeks as his eyes closed..

I woke up the next morning not knowing when i fell asleep And Devin laid there still asleep looking all smoochie and handsome . . . i got up out of bed and headed to the bathroom but the sudden vibration of Devins phone on the table stand alerted my attention... I wouldn't touch it but i didn't want his rest to be distrubed so i quickly grabbed his phone from off the table just waiting for the phone to stop vibrating in the palm of my hand... 'Chloe' appeared on the screen. . . four missed calls and three messages.. Not to snoop but i was a bit suspesious... I clicked to open the messages..

Devin: WE WERE NEVER TOGETHER!! FUCK YOU ! THAT CHILD AIN'T MINE!

Chloe: Your gonna regret leaving me once the prest find out im pregnant For you!.how do you think its gonna look for you... Im going to make your life living hell!

Chloe: and if you choose to not pay for child support im suing you for that little video of me you made... #blackmail baby don't fuck around with a crazy bitch.

Chloe:P.s. Love You.

All messages were unread.. I didnt know what to think... I dont even know the first thing that should come to my mind right now.. Devin twisted over in bed and immediately i exited the messages and placed the phone back down.. Standing confused looking at sleeping Devin 'Chloe' the name couldn't get out of my head... I headed into the bathroom to go take a bath... Becade this was too much to think about...
I came out to see Devin sitting at the edge of the bed in his grey sweat pants looking tense.. Staring down onto his phone running his fingers through his hair.. I knew i reas the messages and i believe he just saw them also... I stood in front the bathroom door "Whose Chloe?" I asked not too harsh just curious...
Devin exhaled throwing his phone over into the corner plopping down onto the bed placing both is hands over his face ... I walked over to his laying body and crawled up beside him running my fingers inbetween his abs... "I didn't mean to snoop... Honestly.. but i'd really like to know whats going on.. Who is she?" I questioned... He sat up shaking his head "She used to be our fuck toy.." He said.. "Our?" I exaggerated "Yes everyone in the studio has gotten a piece of her meat...Daniel, Kevin,Even our Co-Manager.. But she had a thing for me the most.. Now she pregnant and i think she wanna pin that shit on me.." He stressed.. I ran my fingers through his hair.. "Devin, we can't not know for sure whose child it is right now...but I think you should get a paternity test.." I suggested.. "If this gets out it wont be good for me.. Especially you . . ." he blurted.. "I'll always be here by your side baby" i assured him he kissed me on the cheek hoping off of the bed I'll call Hitler to go buy your something to wear tonight.." He said picking up his phone "Tonight .?"
"Yes baby we have a Performance at the Ritz Cafe and i want you to be there with me...we have practice in the next hour our so-he realized i was still naked- ill tell him to pick up somethimg for now too " he concluded before answering his phone to Hitler.. Ooo im gonna get to see them perform i can't wait!!