Take my breath away

*Devins P.O.V.*
I called the house phone and Dimitry answered,I couldn't get Maria off of my mind since last night, she is amazing not to mention she had some skills up her sleeve on that one on one,the way her ass moved from side to side in front of me was so damn sexy I wanted to spank that fat ass.. She is fun,so much great qualities. . I just wanna take care of her you know,treat her right, D.Gord style. Dimitry said i could stop by, She notified me that Maria was still asleep.. Even better, a surprise visit in the morning. I assured Dimitry that I'll be by and I will bring Dunkin Donut breakfast for them both.. She thought it was sweet of me. But you know I'm just being the gentleman I was grown to be,I love making the ladies happy. I got dressed and headed out.

When I made it over to there house I had a little chat with Dimitry. "Maria is a Workaholic she can never get her mind off of work..no matter how she hides it,she is a little tense when it comes on to getting work done She works to keep her mind off of her -" Dimitry stopped in the middle of her sentence her expression identified it wasn't such a good thing to talk about.."I might know this little about Maria, but she's a wonderful person,I wanna show her how much I appreciate her..." I stated , Dimirty smiled while taking a sip of the latte that I bought for her.. "She's upstairs in her room I think she's still sleeping..." she stated and directed me upstairs.. I was so dang nervous cause I don't know what Maria's reaction would be..

*Maria's P.O.V*
I heard the birds chirping at my window pane as the sunlight shined directly into my eyes.. I sat up in bed stretching my arms before wiping my eyes.. Wait hold on...i placed my hand by my side feeling that I was
In bed?? Covered up?? Undressed?? When did I do all of this?? I don't remember coming in bed last night more over getting undressed .. I smiled brighter than the morning sun as I remembered all about last night which was delightful, that one on one game with Devin..Mark the walrus..dinner, everything, I exhaled in pleasure.
"Good Morning,sleeping beauty, your awake." my heart skipped a beat, I almost died to the sound of his voice.Devin stood outside my door way peeping through the half cracked door entering with a tray in his hand,I covered my chest with my sheet surprised of his presence.."I brought you breakfast" he said with a soft tone in his voice accompanied with a smile that made my heart pound harder and harder as he drew closer to me.. "I bought you a sadwhich and a DD caramel iced latte with 6 sugars, yeah I remember I owed you one."he concluded placing the tray on my wooden stand.."W-what are you doing here?"I stuttered looking up at him well attired in his white muscle shirt showing off his muscular biceps which flexed with each movement ,he had on red shorts and he smelt really great..his eyes lit up and he inhaled "i know its sudden, but i just can't get my mind off of you, last night wasn't only amazing but you light up my world like nobody else -he began to blush- i might be a weirdo but I was wondering if I could take you out again... Today.." he smiled at me stepping back as my eyes darted on the delicious cup of latte that was in his hand "Well I have to -

"Awwwwe MARIA! GO!" Dimitry shouted, She was lurking outside my room listening the us...Devin licked his lips prepared to speak "I think you should listen to her..I'll really take your breath away" he boast, laughing as Dimitry acting childishly peeped into the room as if we cannot see her.. "your lucky your so damn handsome!" I heard myself say biting my lips.. "Is that a yes? " he asked pouting his pink strawberry lips "yes.." I replied and I could hear Dimitry rejoicing outside.. She is something else.. "I'll be waiting for you downstairs.. Take as much time as you need" he said exiting the room..looking back at me before he disappeared out of sight.
I plopped down onto my bed overwhelmed, excited yet very surprised,like this feeling came over me as he exited the room... I couldn't help but smile to myself... But I have so much work to do.. Do I?? Well I don't, but I always find stuff to do.. Maria cut some slack you need to take your mind off of your past.. He is dead.. He is gone.. Move on.go enjoy yourself.' I pep talked myself in my mind.. Before jumping out of bed putting on my fluffy animal slippers and going into the bathroom.. I lifted my body blouse over my head ,unpinned my bra, took off my shorts and underwear before I went for a bath...
*30 minutes later*
After getting dressed (decide to match out with Devin white and red) I wore my white sweetheart neckline crop top and red short shorts and I pulled on my matching white and red Jordan's.. Caught my hair in a pony tail and wore my white leather matie bag pack.

"I don't want no body but you kissing on my tatoos,I don't want no body but me talking to you.. until you fall asleep" August alsina Was turned up in the front yard as Devin was in a new hot ride different from last night.. When I say hot I mean His red Ferrari was dope asf. ...

I stood at the door way admiring his ride,he stepped out of the car... Standing starring at me he was biting on his bottom lip... Dimitry came up behind me "Girl.. You're living the life" I giggled..i Step down the steps and headed into his car and he entered in after me.."New ride?" I asked Devin "yeah I got this baby Monday.. You look stunning in white and red.." He complimented me his eyes roamed down onto my thick brown legs and he bit his lip which was so sexy..."Gotta say the same about you.." I replied. He started the car and reversed out.
Usher I don't mind played softly in the background as we talked.

Me : thank you so much again.. For last night..

Dev: anything for a beautiful lady like you;

Me: *blushing* so where are we going?

Dev :giving you an insight of my life.. I want you to meet Kevin and Daniel.. There at the studio.. have you ever been to one?

Me: Always wanted to..

Dev: *smiling*great.. And after I have a surprise for you..

I think my legs were turning Devin on because he couldn't keep his eyes off of them for too long.. And believe me I loved the way he kept staring at them...

*at the studio*

We finally arrived the studio in Manhattan,there was traffic on the road but I didn't mind the little extra time with Devin.. We kept talking about our one on one last night and I was bragging how I know I could beat him. He laughed and agreed "I'll go soft on you next time" "Ha! Naa I love a challenge". We took the elevator to the top floor where the studio was located..
"Hey mom" Devin went inside and placed a kiss upon the cheek of this beautiful woman with a beautiful smile, pretty hair and flawless dark brown skin.. Yes that is definitely his mom.. "Who is this beautiful young lady??" she got up and opened her arms welcoming me into a hug she was so warm and sweet "This is Maria , the one I told you about last night" he notified her.. And she hugged me tighter and I began to smile "Mariaa ! Maria!!" Kevin and Daniel exited the room which they were recording in, singing my name.. Ooo I remember them from Dunkin.. "Welcome! welcome" they ecoed " I'm Daniel a.k.a Puerto Rican Papi" his voice was so soft . "I'm Kevin.. A.k.a Thug Jesus" and he hugged me also..
I sat next to Devin's mom listening to the guys singing and recording more songs for there album that was Gizzy asf! (Yep I learned a new word #GIZZY)
"Got me jealous of you.. A want you like a million times too.. All eyes on you.." They sang there new song with the best vocals Devin kept on staring out on me smiling as he sang each word... I could feel butterflies just by the way he looked at me.
After a few hours of dancing, singing and recording songs I really felt happy.. To meet these new people who are now like FAM to me.. They are so funny so cool... They are so gizzy... I guess loosing a little slack wasn't so bad.. My phone began to vibrate.. Someone wanted my help with planning right now.. But it was too sudden. For the first in forever I actually ignored a job offer.. I started to feel bad.. As I'm not used to doing that.. "What's wrong ? " Devin asked.. "Oh.. Nothing" I responded to him, turning off my phone.." He sat beside me "you sure??" he asked "just rejected a job offer.. Just trying to loose a little slack.." I stated and out of nowhere Devin pulled out some Bands #Cash and paid me .. Literally paid me for the job offer I missed just to be here with them.."D-Dev I can't" I stuttered pushing his hand with cash back towards him "take it.." He offered wrapping my hands around it.. I really didn't want to take it.. To be honest... But I just did.. I doubt I'll spend it..
. he held onto my hand... And whispered into my left ear "lemme take your breathe away" his soft soothing words filled my ear drum sending shivers down my spine as his warm breath touched my skin.. I looked him in the eyes and his eyes glistened as he stared right back at me.. The whole world has stopped it felt like it was only me and him.. "Lets go out tonight.. I want to take you somewhere special.." The words flew out his lips.. I nodded my head in agreement. "Aite lemme finish up then I can take you home to get ready." He said and as he walked away its as if he took my heart away with him... "Why do I feel like this...?"