The Invite.

I reached home to a missed call from Mr.Gordon and I returned his call.

Since it is not a date and will not be a date..Mr.Devin Gordon and I agreed that we stick to something more casual... Which to me is not much of a problem since he is a client, well 'semi-client' in my terms. "I still wanna give you a great time La Rose, just be ready by 8 for a wonderful night.. A 'Casual Night!'" he exaggerated.. I chuckled from his expression "Okay Mr.Gordon I'll be ready" I ended the conversation with a smile on my face.
"Who was that Mrs. Perky pants" Dimirty questioned while she sat in Dre's lap (Her boyfriend) "oh..no one.. Important.." I responded with a smirk over my shoulder.
"No one important with a smile like that.." She managed to speak while Dre slowly caressed her neckline.

"He is just my client's grandson, the one who I'm helping to arrange the charity event..were going out for a casual night out"

I focused back my attention on her when I noticed there was no reply, she was too captivated by Dre's lips against hers..

I went upstairs and into my room pulling my ponytail from its catch letting my silky soft hair flow into my back.. I unbuttoned my blouse taking it off and throwing it onto my bed the cool fresh air blew against my skin as I removed my leather skirt and my heels... Seductively I walk towards the bathroom door removing the bra that was restricting my breast. My babies growing bigger I held onto them as I dropped my bra into the basket bending over as I drove my panty down to my feet stepping out of them.. I turned on the shower and went in.

After that bath and washing my hair I feel refreshed and clean.. I went in front of the bathroom's mirror wrapped around with my cotton towel to blow dry and drop curl my hair to give it the body I desired.. I went into the bedroom to get dressed I still had a few minutes to get dressed I slipped into my black lace panties, latched my black strapless bra, after grooming my skin I got fully dressed in my sky blue spaghetti strap double layer chiffon Cami top, white distressed skinny jeans matching white 'Phillip Plein' Arena denim jacket... I put in my flawless diamond knob in my second piercing on my ears .. My simple diamond locket necklace around my neck light blue matching bracelets and a diamond ring, my Dolce & Gabbana light blue eye shadow blending it so it's not too bright but fair, I applied my red Dolce & Gabbana matte lipstick, sprayed on my sweet Dior perfume stepped into my Anne Mitchell Minty blue almond toe pumps "Maria! You didn't tell me he was so handsome!- wow girl you look beautiful.." Dimitry came bursting into my room complimenting me on my outfit and makeup, I was a bit surprised as he was 5 mins early "He's downstairs ??" I questioned grabbing for my white Rocio clutch bag that I brought back from my last trip to Paris.."Yes he's with Dre right now"..
She notified me as we exited the room.

She was ahead of me heading down the stairs as I took my time to make my appearance..

*Devin's P.O.V*

I stood downstairs at the foot of the stairs awaiting Maria's appearance.. I ensured everything was planned out for tonight, keeping it casual and friendly.. I have on my favorite cologne so I know this will go well.. I'm looking sharp and swagged out in my tall white t-shirt with my leather blue jacket with white stripes, black leather drop-crotch pants, my white Jordan's with black strips my gold cross-chain, gold watch, and matching earring. But I didn't come empty, along with her cheque I brought her a bouquet of roses and instead of chocolate, I brought a box of knob earrings that are of the same brand as those that she wore to the meeting. Just a Lil something as a token of appreciation for her help.

I really made the right decision to wear white and blue. Beautiful and glowing, Maria gracefully descended the stairs; her beautiful brown hair was flowing in her back, I loved her outfit , she was flawless! I handed the roses and jewelry over to her sister Dimitry.. Well i don't know who she was but I gave them to her as I reached out my hands to assist Maria to get down the stairs. A feeling of nervousness overcame me.

"You look beautiful" I complimented her with a smile before biting on my bottom lip.

 "Thank you,very much" her sweet,soft, cheerful voice responded making my heart smile.

"Are you ready??-" I asked since I was a bit earlier than expected 

"Wellll-" she started but was  cut off by Dimirty who assured her that anything she needed to be done she and her boyfriend would deal with it...

"Sure let's go"she gave me the go ahead and I opened the house door allowing her to exit first ...

*Maria's P.O.V*

His eyes lit up when he saw me coming down the stairs. He looked so clean and sharp with the bouquet of roses and jewelry box in his hands to which I handed over to Dimitry. What a casual way to begin the night, right? It was really sweet if him to tho. 

He asked if I was ready but  I was suppose to make a phone call before I left, but Dimitry has that under control.

Like a gentleman, he opened up the door and allowed me pass.

Parked outside was his black BMW X6! fiery rims, looking brand new with  tinted windows. What a ride! He  opened the passenger door for me revealing  his car seats that were covered with luxury cream Leather!!  He gently closed the door as I buckled my seatbelt. Inside smelled fresh, clean and new. He came inside buckled his seatbelt and  stared at me for awhile endlessly smiling.

"you really look amazing" he complimented me once again making me blush

 "Do you like Sea Food??" He questioned

 "I love seafood!" I responded

 "Well seafood it is" he agreed and reversed out of the parking spot.