Fifty Shades of Devin.

Two hours have past since Devin brought me home to prepare for tonight.. To reveal his surprise for me after dinner I'm a bit overwhelmed as I don't know what to expect..
I got a clean shave, waxed my skin ,I'm all flawless... Dimitry helped with doing my make up and selecting my outfit.. Tonight I decide to step it up a little bit more.. From casual to formal.. I zipped up my black sweetheart neckline evening gown that hugged my curves very well it had a long split running up to my tigh exposing my beautiful glowing smooth legs.. I tucked my hair and pinned it with a fine diamond hair pin that looked like little flowers on vines... After getting dressed I texted Devin..

Me: Prince charming... You have a princess waiting for you..

Devin: Look outside.. *smirk face*

I strolled over to the window looking downstairs surprised to see... Not Devin.. But a limo with a in age gentleman looking up waiting for me "Ms. La Rose" he called my name.. I headed downstairs with my purse in my right hand and Dimitry pranced behind me.. As I approached the door of the limo he stood attentive "You looking dashing tonight Ms. Rose , I'm Hitler I'll be your driver for tonight" he notified me raising a smile before opening the door for me to enter inside.. Which I did..
I texted Devin since he was absent from my presence..
Me: Limo? Driver? This is lovely... But where are you :(

Devin: you'll see...*smirk* *tongue emoji*

It didn't take long before we arrived the place where we would meet Devin... Hitler parked the limo,climbed out and opened the door and instantly Devin was next to me he took my hand.. "Ready?" He asked . I nodded in excitement "Wow... You look beautiful" he complemented me "Hitler." He nodded to the driver, and we headed to the building, straight to the elevators.
I couldn't take Devin off of my mind for the whole day. . . I caught myself daydreaming about him a few times I had to snap myself out of it...
"How many floors?" I questioned Devin.. "Its only four floors" he responded glancing at me his eyes danced with amusement. We entered into the elevator and the doors closed... There was strange silence I closed my eyes in attempt to ignore it.. His grip on my hand tightened and in a few seconds the door opens onto the roof of the building . . . There on the center of the roof was a white helicopter with Gordon written in gold cursive .. .
I gasped "Where's the pilot??" I questioned looking over to Devin his lips quirked up into a smile. "You already know.." He accompanied me onto the helicopter to which was bigger than I thought.. He opened the door and directed me to a seat in the very front that would be next to him.. I sat down keeping my hands to myself .
Devin shut the door with a slam before returning to his seat next to me, he crouched beside me to strap me into the harness . I held my breath as he tightened both upper straps.. He smells clean, fresh.. I am now fastened down into my seat "Your Secure" he glances up at me and smiles.."Relax baby" he added softly, he ran his fingers across my cheek and down to my chin... I wanted his lips against mine so bad but I remained steady. He left me reeling,wanting him so bad.. I could feel my insides clenching.".put these on,"he handed a set of headphones to me and I listened to his direction and put them on, he headed over to his seat strapped down and placed on his headphones. "Are you Ready?" His voice asked through the speakers of the headphones I looked over at him and smiled..he communicated with the traffic officer confirming his flight before he started the ignition."Here we go.." he said and then the helicopter rose slowly and smoothly into the air.. My heart was pounding very hard.. But I managed to hold on to my fear."Do you know what your doing??" I asked and he looked over me and smirked.. "I'm a qualified pilot Maria ,your safe with me." he placed a hand on mine and winked at me.

As we ascended into the air.. All the bright lights shrinked until they were twinkling beautifully below us... Once we got higher there was barely anything to see as the clouds blocked the view of the city.. It was pitch black not even a little moon light to shine our path with light."Devin... How do you know where were going??" I questioned "here" he pointed his index finger at one of the gauges that showed an electronic compass "its my guide.." He added.. "We're almost there.. Don't worry"
Within minutes I could see a skyscraper up ahead.. And a huge white mansion along side of it..I had a serious case of the butterflies my insides clenched tighter as i became nervous..oh my god! What does he have instore for me??..Devin flew the helicopter onto the roof to which a helipad was there..he touched my hand and just by a gentle touch my harmonies were flying all over "Welcome to my home.." He whispered.. I gasped in amazement.. This was too much.. Too sudden.. His house ... Already!.. I inhaled and calmed down.. Gentley Devin landed the helicopter before he turned off the ignitions.. . "look over there.." Devin pointed to the flashing lights that filled the land "Beautiful New Jersey..." He added.. "Is this how how you impress all your women!??.." I questioned interested to know.. "Well.. I never brought a girl up here before Your the first woman that has been here.."he responded quite serious I felt my cheeks blush as he said those words.. "Are you impressed Maria?" He asked.
."I am ,Devin" he smiled.. He loosed my straps and guided me out of the helicopter. . .

"Hungry??" He asked. "Very. " I responded.. "DINNER is prepared and ready for us" he assured me as we entered into the elevator on the roof to go down into the house. . . believe me I held my breath.. Overwhelmed ... My anxiety grew larger as I was anxious... To see inside..

The elevator doors parted, and inside was rich and beautiful the walls were painted in light blue and white ... The bright center light illuminated the room and the room tiles glistened as they were clean..there was a wooden stair case that leaded up stairs.. A piano was in the corner of the room it was well polished the atmosphere was cool and fresh.. It was so welcoming .. Devin asked for my hand . which he led me to dinner..
I got to admit.. I never mentioned it but devin was looking really sharp! In his white tux well pressed.. Fresh and clean.. He faded his hair and his curls stood out very soft and shiney I'd love to play In them..
Dinner smelt great! As we drew closer to the door entering into the dinning room..