.If i stay.

*Devin's P.O.V*
I woke up to Maria's sexy,warm bare uncovered body laying next to me i could feel my self bite on my lips as i peeped down at her fat cakes,i strolled my hand down and gripped onto them and dang! They were so firm and fat.. her head rested on my pecks, i slowly ran my fingers through her hair massaging her scalp as she was still asleep "She lights up my world like nobody else.. My digaz love her .. My family and My Bros accept her.. she's perfect,the way my my world stops when she smiles.. Her soft sweet kisses.. The way she lowkey rides this D..her unique personality ..."i thought, smiling to myself..."imma hold her down... Give her all she deserves..." i felt the sudden upward movement of her head and i looked down into her beautiful eyes that twinkled like the morning sun as i stared into them, "hey" i said softly wrapping my arm tighter around her into a hug, "hey" she responded with a cute little smirk ,I pushed her hair behind her tiny ears and placed a gentle  kiss on her forehead .. She stayed still for a moment before laying back flat on my chest running her fingers in circles around my belly button "you okay?" I asked and she gave me that look that said she had something on her mind."what's wrong?" She turned away and laid back flat on my chest " i have been thinking" she started "about what babe.?.." My curiosity increased, "i think i should return home with Dimitry... I feel like I'm.   .. I'm invading space.. Especially since were not married... I just think its best??.." She concluded unsure of what she wanted,we both laid in silence for a quick second  "babe, your not invading space  I really love having you close to me.. I'll be positive that your safe and happy ."i responded "babe.. You deserve the best..and i promise you.. You won't find it anywhere apart from staying here with me.." I stated "i'll hold you down" i harmonized making her smile.. I slowly slipped from under her getting off the bed pulling on my shorts ...she laid in bed hugging onto my pillow i climbed back  onto bed and kissed her neck then her lips "be ready for breakfast in 10 minutes okay beautiful.." I got off and exited the room  .

*Maria's P.O V*
    My cheeks were blushing to the max, they hurt so much from Devin's voice singing 'i'll hold you down' i laid naked as Devin made my morning brighter maybe Dimitry was right about me wanting to come home.. I have all i need right here with me.. Something i have been missing out on for years... LOVE.. Devin and his naked butt got up and i hugged onto his pillow watching his get dressed yet still shirtless he placed a kiss on my neck and lips telling me to be prepared for breakfast in 10 minutes then he left... I hugged the pillow tighter and reached over for my phone to text Dimitry that she was right and in less than a minute she replied "i told you so" lol she told me nothing  only that i was crazy for thinking like that...

    I spreaded the bed and organized the room backthe way it was before we made such a mess last night.. I guess my moans and screams boosts his sex drive  ... I  got ready for breakfast... Brushed my teeth and caught my hair in a pony
tail throwing on Devin's white muscle shirt that smelt amazing adorned in different brand perfumes that blended well together,I took a strong sniff of it's addicting scent and grabbed my phone heading downstairs.. He wasn't in the kitchen or in the living hall so i headed around to the back where Devin appeared
On the other side of the glass door opening it up to acconpany me to breakfast . Devin held my hand as i stepped outside and a beautiful round dining table fixed and covered with light blue table cloth that complemented the pool water ..with a wonderful breakfast with two wooden chairs Next to each other with red cusions on the seats.. Devin brought me closer and pulled the chair out for me to sit. He looked great in his chef apron especially since he was shirtless and his muscles glistened like damn! There was a plate of pancakes with Honey in a jar to sprrad over it and a bowl of green and purple grapes and two glass cups of ice and apple juice and a lovely red rose layed right on top of my empty breakfast plate.. "Awww baby" i was amazed tehe it was so sweet he held onto my hand strolling his thumb over my palm.. "Lets eat" he stated and we began ... While eating a tip of honey was on the edge of his lips so i pulled him close and upsed the tip of my tongue to clean it off then kiss his lips.

   After an hour of talking and eating we headed onto the basketball court to shooy some hoops and he would teach me some moves .. Everytime he lost to me he had to give me 10 push ups and it doubled each time and what was funny was i sat on hid back while he did it... Or i lay under him and every time he is down he kisses me *giggles* ...

*Devin's P.O.V*
     Basketball is an easy game to play but bae knows how to play really well.. She won me so many times yo .. And i did almost a hundred push ups but i didn't mind because i couldn't resist the taste of her lips...
   After a few games she sat opposite of me on the court sipping a bottle of water smirking at me cause she had demand over me "What you looking at..?" She asked giving me a ratchet girl look  "my eyes boo boo.. My eyes" i said with a ratchet girl attitude which was hilarious i got up and walked over to her lifting her up wraping her legs around my waist gently bracing her into the fence biting my lips as she too soft breaths "i'm looking at my future... She's beautiful  talented,sophisticated, funny, intellegent and so creative .. She's all i want.." I said in my deep sexy voice biting my lips as her lips fell open just a little then she placed her warm palm on my cheek closing her eyes and placing her forehead on mine "i love you" i whispered to her as the world stopped "i love you too Devin" she whispered in response 

#Digaz so sorry.. I have been doing some working so im very busy .. So sorry ill update soon .