Ohh my Best friend

I woke up earlier this morning staring  at Devin as he slept, snoring very lightly as he was extremely tired from last night's concert, he looks so handsome .. I squinted my eyes remembering the wonderful feeling of the foot rub  he gave me last night especially that midnight butt rub in my sleep.. Sneaky head!... *smiles* i got up and called Dimitry to tell her I'll be coming home today and were going shopping!!... Not even the digaz last night screamed as much as her,she loves anything having to do with shopping.. What should i buy?? Hmm tank tops??.. T-shirts??...dresses?? i looked back at Devin asleep and giggled as i had a thought... I went for my red lipstick out of my purse and applied it to my lips and placed kisses all over his face and at the corner of his lips. I laid on his bare chest and I fell back to sleep in no time..

     I woke up alone in bed but the showers were running and i heard Devin singing Agust Alsina-Benediction in the showers and i was melting from the sound of his voice.. So much melody..i got up and strolled over to the bathroom door staring at his figure through the frost on the shower doors.. I lifted the t-shirt over my head, wrapped and tucked my hair into a bun and joined him...
"Good morning beautiful...i saw your kisses..." i giggled...the sound of  His sweet voice had my heart pounding harder... I stayed silent removing the soapy bath sponge from his hand and ran it over his back, across his Pecks and his tiny nipples that were standing stiff my hands roamed slowly over his hard abs and down over his erect boner.. Rubbing it slowly as i heard him release a soft groan through his lips before biting on them i could feel his erection growing in the palm of my hand and it got harder and harder with each stroke.. He was getting  turned on and believe me i loved it..suddenly he turned around gently bracing me into the ice cold glass doors kissing me slowly on my lips as his erection braced against my stomach..he lifted my left leg up to his side kissing my neck bracing his erection in between my legs We stayed there kissing for awhile before our lips parted.he starred  deep in to my eyes running his thumb across my cheek "i need to to hurry" he said planting one last soft kiss ... we turned around and took a shower together.. But he exited before me since he had work out and practice... "Bae.. Hitler will be here in 10 mins be safe... He knows i'll kill him if you get hurt so wherever you go he'll accompany you"Devin said placing a kiss on my cheek as he left the room..he is so protective.. But Hitler seems fun..

*10 mins later*
  I dragged on one of Devin's grey sweat pants which fit me quite well because of my fat ass and broad hips.. And threw on my tank top just for the ride home to get some clothes..

Hitler stood outside  waiting on me... And i grabbed my phone and  head out to meet him..
"Good Morning ma lady" he greeted me opening up the doors to the limo "bonjour ami"" and surprisingly he understood my french ".impressionnant.." Which means impressive.. I sat in the back talking to Hitler for the whole journey he was a bit friendly.. "You know my first wife was French" he told me.. "Really.. Whats her family name " i questioned.."i don't think you would know her my love.." He said hopelessly.."ill just research it on the family tree website.." I notified me. "Her name was  Victoria Martinez her name was beautiful . . . the sweetness of her name still dances on my taste buds.." He said with such poetry.. As i entered her name into the family tree.com alot of results came in and i scrolled endlessly as it was a big family .. Fourth born female to  Julien and Hunter.." I read aloud and Hitler laughed "yep,that's about right .. *he chuckled*  her father hated me because back in the day i myself was a rude boy" he began telling me stories about his past which was so captivating as i scrolled further i saw a little leaf beside her great grand uncles name and i clicked onto it that opened up to another line of historic names... I gasped aloud... Her grand uncle was married to a female who had my families name.. I inspected a little more... To find out that Hitlers first wife's family was linked to mine.. Wow... We approached closer to my home community drive down the block towards my house "what happened to Victoria?" I asked "she got in a terrible accident..." He said "WHAT HAPPENED??!!!" i exclaimed but he remained silent.. I thought he was uncomfortable with telling me so i remained silent.."there's my house #525 " i told him as he parked along the side walk..he blowed his horn and out ran Dimitry who was dieing to see me.. As i stepped out the vehicle she hoped around like a bunny and hopped onto me hugging me so tight , my lungs were  about to burst "Oh My Gawd!!" She jumped from me and went coco at the sight of the limo.. "Limo!!" She looked at me excited... "Come on!!" She dragged me  into the house leaving Hitler outside.. "How was it!" She questioned as she closed the door behind her leaning up Against it.. I knew what she was talking about so i began to blush to the thought of me and Devin being together.. "Nice" i responded "NICE!!! THAT'S ALL??? NICE!!!" She complained.. I giggled harder and my cheeks began to hurt and i started to bite on my lips... "Wait... Did y'all!??!. Oh god you fucked him!!!!" She blurted and covered her mouth .."more likely he fucked me "i blurted  "aayeeeeeee" she was acting all hyped up.. "He got a fat juicy cock.."i said winking at her "we need to hurry"i yelled running up the stairs to change and grab a few things...

A few minutes later i was finished getting dressed i threw on a sunflower dress and shades and packed a bag with clothes shoes.. Make up everything! Which Hitler assisted me to carry into the limo...  Dimitry and i entered the back and talked all the way to The mall first stop Victoria Secrets... For something sexy to wear for Devin... And since Hitler was around.. I gave him a little job to give his most positive opinions.. Which i know that old man enjoyed  ..let's not get into Detailed with the shopping spree but.. I didn't want to just shop for me and Dimitry so i did a little shopping spree foe Devin too i bought him a Gucci gold watch.. A black and gold drop crotch pants a black muscle shirt three different colors actually and matching snap backs for each.. After our 2 hour shopping we went straight back to Devin's house where we would get ready for the charity...

(Its hard to write stories in these nails boo ... Part two of this chapter coming soon)