Let's Put On A Show.

I began kissing her slowly down her body along her waistline,pulling her pants down slightly with one hand and i ran my tongue along her waistline pulling her pants right off.. Kissing along the V then onto her panties over the area where her clit was and gave one hot breath over her underwear... I continued this as i loved teasing her .. I traced kisses down her legs and up again touching her pussy as i did it... Moving her panties slightly to the side kissing around her softly shaved pussy not going for the prize just yet..
I continued teasing her until i felt her starting to arch her back..and With one strong stroke with the tip of my tongue i licked her sweet pussy upwards stroking her erect clit with the tip of my tongue.. She was soaking wet so i inserted my finger inside of her  tight fat wet pussy fingering her slowly increasing the pace as i used my to tongue to stroke her clit ,her legs began to shake and she started to grind on my tongue and i pressed my tongue on her clit harder ,flicking my tongue  faster on her sensitive clit.. "Your so sweet baby" i whispered to her as she managed to  moaned my name ...she began shaking and i knew she was about to climax ....as i sucked on her clit a warm sweet rush of cum ran from her sweet pussy i got up licked my lips crawled on top of her and placed a kiss on the corner of her lips before getting up. she laid there weak as i helped her up she pulled up her panties and got dressed.. We both headed upstairs to the room because we had less time to get ready .

    Maria looks beautiful,sexy and sophisticated she wore a blue booty shorts/jeans and a white top that matched her White Air Force , her hair flowed into her back and white roses that formed a band around her head and her red lipstick was popping.. Me and the guys wore blue jeans, white T's and White air force i guess we were all matching out..Mom and Kennet were already out in the parking lot in the bus waiting for us.. I hurried to put on colon before i exited the house turning on the house alarm before i went out to the bus.

  *Maria's P.O.V*
   Everyone matched out in white t's , blue jeans and White air force which was lit! I was still a bit heated from our little session in the gym alone and i wanted to repay him so bad.. My body is calling out for him the memory of his lips had me weak.  I went into the bus with the guys waiting for Devin to exit the house because we had to reach the place in time for the meet and greet at 5 .Were about 25 minutes away from 'The Palace' and we all conversed on our way there about the Pregnancy scandal... Devin was getting a bit upset as he hated the sound of her name 'Chloe' i placed my hand on his leg placing my head in his shoulder stretching my neck up to kiss his neck aiming to calm him down which worked as he returned a kiss on my forehead and began smiling..we cuddled for the rest of the journey there and Bae was so warm.

  *The Palace*

We finally arrived and  a swarm of people ran towards the bus flashing there cameras and yelling ... They weren't here for The Bomb Digz Performance ... They were here for Devin and The pregnancy Story! "We cant enter through the front door" Kevin said "I think we should take the back door"Daniel insisted..Mama Shana called Karl and told him to meet up with us at the back door Kennet drove away loosing the crowd before he took a road that lead straight to the back of the building where Karl and Three other securities stood waiting for our arrival.. We parked the bus against the wall and everyone jumped out Devin held onto my hand and carried me inside as we entered the building we could hear the fans talking about TBD and then suddenly a few teens who spotted us began screaming and running towards us but they were stopped by the security i held onto to Devin as we headed over to the Meet and greet tables... I stayed close to  Mama Shana helping her with the sale of the  gizzy shirts  The guys were prepared to sign autographs and take pics ..We sold alot of Gizzy shirts so far and the fans were so sweet it was almost time for The meet and greet to end.Devin glimpsed over at me a few times winking at me making me blush ..The Digaz were so excited they were really gizzy i felt so amazing just seeing how happy they were imagine how the guys must feel... "HOW COULD YOU GET HER PREGNANT!!! I LOVED YOU!!" The outburst of a fan drew the attention of the security who took her away Devin and the guys were surprised and shocked that their own fans were turning against them.. Her outburst cause a range among the other Digaz "IS THE BABY YOURS!? WHOSE THE FATHER!?" The digaz kept yelling and demanding answers We tried to calm them down but they were so upset.. Devin hopped on top of the table "DIGAZ ITS RUMORS!!! SHE IS DOING THIS TO TURN YOU AGAINST US!" Devin said and then Kevin started rapping and spitting fire about Chloe and Fans pulled out there phones to video Kevin's Diss for Chloe and uploaded it to the internet immediately .."OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH  " THE FANS  got turnt by Kevin's diss for Chloe Devin and Daniel joined and the fans were hype ... And cheering them on... We headed around to the back to prepare for the show as the fans gathered around the stage Devin headed towards the bathrooms but he was stopped by some teens with V.I.P  i ran into a room near the bathrooms waiting for Devin to pass by.