White.

We returned back to Devins house in two days and everything felt almost back to normal. . . "Baby I have a surprise for you"Devin said pushing his head through the room door peeping at me as I layer on the bed playing candy crush... He entered and assisted me up and then guided me downstairs "close your eyes" his soft voice directed , placing his hand over my eyes and I couldn't stop smiling "what's the surprise boo?" I questioned "it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you...ahh were here"he said pausing our movement he moved around from behind me to standing in front of me I opened my eyes to a pair of gold car Keys I looked up at Devin and he stepped aside revealing a criss! new! white Audi car with pink leather seating inside parked up right next to Devin's brand new white Bugatti car "OHHHHH MY GAWDDDDDD!!!!" I screamed running and jumping up on Devin then running around to the car "Mine!?" I questioned and Devin nodded his head with a bright smile and I squealed like my heart pounded so hard that my eyes started to water I ran back into Devin's arms hugging him tightly then he lifted me up and planted a sweet , warm, long kiss on my lips that calmed me down just a little ... " let's take it for a ride.." Devin suggested "really,!!?" This was too good to be true, he smirked at me and jumped in the passengers side leaving me standing outside just fantasizing about this car "you coming?"he snapped me out of my day dream, I went around to the drivers side and pinned down my seat belt and looked over to see Devin strapless... "Seat belt please.." I stated "oh yeah, safety first" he responded I slowly started the engine that roared like a tiger,running smoothly as I reversed out of the parking lot like a boss!! "Where we driving to?" I asked in curiosity " let's head over to the studio" Devin gave me directions and in a few minutes we arrived the studio and headed upstairs to the recording room and interestingly a surprise member was there in the studio mr. Chris Miles was in the building "bruhhhh!!" Devin pulled Chris into a manly hug "I haven't seen you in like years! What you doing here!?" Devin questioned as I stood behind him "dropping a new album called Flames and I want the bomb digz to be featured in two of my songs!" He stated and KEVIN and Daniel screamed AYEEEEEEEE in the background .... " but that's not the main question right now.. But who is this beautiful young lady standing behind you...?"  Chris questioned as he held onto my palm placing a kiss on the back of my right hand and I blushed looking over at Devin.. "Chris this is my wife-" Devin cleared his throat -"I mean my girlfriend.. My other half and my love at first sight... Maria " he stated and I giggled "nice to meet you " Chris said sweetly before turning away and walking into the booth queuing Kevin when to start the tract " Devin listen this track " Chris said as the hip hop beat started playing and suddenly Chris began spitting bars and he sounded great the guys were bopping their heads to the lyrics and believe me it was fire! The music stopped  and Chris exited the booth " that's only one of the tracks and I want you guys to make something to collaborate with it I know you can do it and I just can't wait to hear your great ideas.." Chris said taking a seat beside Kevin .. "So how long you gonna be here for?" Daniel asked Chris and they began to converse for awhile then Kevin's phone began to ring catching everyone's attention Kevin tried to whisper but everything he said was clear to hear, "yooo bro, who is thaat!?" Devin asked and Kevin leaned over to whisper to Devin them they did fist bumps and Devin started to smile it was pretty obvious that it was a girl they were talking about and then Devin whispered back to him and it seemed Daniel and Chris over heard and they grouped around him and all I could see on there faces were laughs except for Kevin he was a bit emotionless before he faked a smile as his lips struggled to quirk up into a smirk... They all stared at me for a quick second giving themselves away ... I strolled over to them curious.

*Devin's P.o.v*
Our nigguh Chris miles stopped by with a great surprise wanting to feature using his upcoming album 'Flames' he gave a sneak peek of the track and it was lit as fuck! And so GIZZY immediately lyrics started flooding the rooms and one after another we began spitting bars that were fire! After about 1 hour or more in steen our break session from working on Miles' track Kevin's phone began ringing and everybody went silent, I went closer to Kev  wanting to find out who he just talked to on the phone cause he not the one who usually gets the calls around here.. He pulled me closer to him which felt a bit gay but he ma bro so it wasn't bad " remember that model  we met at the red carpet?" I nodded He whispered something more secretive  and I picked up exactly what he was trying to tell me "yoo!!" We fist and shoulder bumped each other " that's great bro!"I stated as I felt proud for my homie getting a hot chick just like that but I wanted to tell him the good news too so I pulled him towards me whispering into his ear "yooo for real!?" I heard Daniel and miles echo approaching me and Kev I guess they heard me " yeah, she deserves it" I stated to them as they glimpsed around at Maria who stood beside Kennet in suspicion of what we were talking about " you already know , imma hold her down" I said and the guys were proud of my next step but nothing will be a success without them so I asked them a favor and they accepted it. Maria came over towards us " hey boys" she said " hey babe" I said wrapping my arm around her waist drawing her closer to me " I know you guys are talking about me " she blurted smiling and pointing her finger at each and everyone of us " pshh no!" Daniel sucked at lying so he just gave us away but I tried to keep her mind off of the topic as I started to kiss her on her neck making her giggle and her eyes roll over I looked up at her "you ready!?" I asked "W-well no" she stuttered as I placed kisses on her neck " oh- okay" she giggled, it's best we leave before she ask Daniel and he gives us away " guys " I nodded my head at them as we exited the room they know what I mean ... "Wait, does mama Shana know ??" Kev asked as I walked out but Maria was already out so she didn't here "of course! She helping me .. So I'll see y'all tomorrow remember all white!" I felt Maria's hand stroll down my back and I closed the door immediately and headed downstairs to the car...

*Maria's P.O.V*

We picked up some dunkin donuts on our way back home and some random fans kept snapping pictures of us so we had to hurry ... At one point it felt as if we were being followed by this blue Honda car that was trailing behind us everywhere we drove to but then it passed us out and it was just this old lady who seemed to just loose her way...

Back at the house the first thing I did and didn't hesitate to do was go up to the room to take a bath ... I was hot and needed to cool down ...I turned on some R&B music while I enjoyed my cold shower ,I heard the bathroom door creek open slightly but I didn't pay it any attention so I just continued singing along to k.Mitchell 'V.S.O.P' . I dragged down a towel from the towel rack wrapped around and used the edge to dry my hair.. I turned around towards the door and on the floor In the gap between the door and the wall was a square box wrapped with crystal red wraps and tied with a white denim cloth forming a beautiful bow, I bent down taking it up peeping into the bedroom which was empty and brought the box over to the bed gently placing it on the foot of the bed... I know Devin must got me this present.. Slowly I pulled both ends of the bow loosing its grip around the box slowly lifting off the cover .... Wrapped up and tucked neatly was a beautiful white casual sweetheart cut lace dress with a sparkling diamond waist band ....I raised a hand over my mouth surprised as it was sooooo beautiful and the design of the lace was so beautiful holding it up with both hands I admired the dress from top to bottom holding it to my body and it was just right! Then the warmth of Devin's lips planted on my shoulder and his hand stretched over my head as he adjust a flawless diamond necklace around my neck I placed the tip of my finger on the diamonds as he pinned it walking over to the mirror "Devin" I turned around looking into his eyes " I love them!" I said kissing him softly ..."but, why??" I asked as this was out of nowhere "we're going out for dinner tomorrow with everyone and I got you this dress and necklace set because I know you would look beautiful wearing it to dinner with me" he stated as I pulled him into another kiss showing him how much I appreciated his gifts. I turned around allowing him to unpin my necklace and after he did I placed it right back into the box...

"When's the dinner?" I questioned "tomorrow at 6.." He said "talking about dinner , come downstairs dinner is served !" He said and I couldn't help but smile at how adorable and sweet he is.....