Climax (Prt 2)

I could feel His hard dick in my lower back ,parting my lips Devin slipped a finger into me..he began to move his fingers back and forth in rhythm to the song slow motion.He must feel my body shudder against him he continued to slide his fingers into me as i cum and he held onto me tighter not letting go until i finished my climax... I laid my head back onto his shoulder telling him how much i enjoyed that still feeling his hardness against my back .
I turned to face him, running my right hand over his erection ,stroking it up and down, pahing special attention to how i swirl my hand around the sensetive tip. He began moaning fighting not to slid back into the water to succumb to my touch.
Wrapping my legs around his waist ,he pulls me in closer and our lips connected together ..i could feel his erection beneat me i rotated my hips to catch him only letting the tip enter ..resisting the urge to put him all in... But i couldnt resist any longer i let him slide into me ,slowly and deep i could feel my walls gripping onto his shaft ,making me moan , Devins breathing increased slowly moving into my hips going deeper into me..
I was tempted to orgasm once more but i stopped him placing my hand against his cheek pulling him into a kiss gently before we both stood up wrapping tbe towels around each others dripping body moving this into the bedroom..

#You want more... Comment and vote if your enjoying Desires of the Heart:Devin Gordon .