Earned It

Approaching his room door a struck of cool breeze from the window at the end of the hall sent shivers down my spine.. Devin unlocked the door pushing it open.Turning himself to me our bodies braced against each other.."Let me Love you..." He whispered into my lips.. "Yes" I answered. He lifted me up,wrapping my legs around his waist , i could feel his erection bracing beneath me ,gripping onto my ass squeezing both cheeks evenly, biting on my bottom lip. ..bringing me into his room which was massive , spotless and fresh, Slowly he walked over to his king sized bed that was covered in white linen . He placed me down on my back laying over me .. He snapped his fingers and immediately the music came on, Slowly while kissing my lips Devin unzipped the side of my dress.. I was already wet and my body was crying out for him . . . he slowly pulled away from my lips taking my breath away with him..

He unpinned his shirt.. Loosing each button one by one,I could feel myself biting on my lips as he removed his shirt he was smoking hot! His muscles tensed and his abs were fucking sexy! He began loosing his buckle.. And I took the initiative to remove my bra.. My nipples were erect.. And so was his big dick His erect boner braced in his white Calvin Klein underpants.. That D is about 9 inches long the way it curved to the side.. I was anxious for him to pull it and and push it inside of me.. My harmonies are going wild and my heart pace started to increase as he climbed back over me.. My stiff nipples bracing against his chest.. His erection bracing in between my legs.. It was so thick.. So huge... I don't think I can manage it.. But I want it.. And I want him.. "I need you Maria" he murmured against my skin, "I need you too Devin.." I replied ...

"You make it look like its magic, ooo yeah, I see nobody, nobody but you you you" Earned it by The Bomb Digz played softly in the background as Devin traced his lips across my cheek.... trailing wet,warm kisses along my neck.."D-Devin" I moaned softly as each time his lips greeted my skin it was filled with so much Ecstasy.. His lips continued there journey in between my cleavage as his fingers ran along my thigh and up to the peak of my erect nipple,rubbing them gently as he continued his mission filled with sensation, he sucked on my nipples ,slid his hand down into my panty ,exposed to my wetness slowly he rubbed on my clit.. I bit my bottom lip,excited,teased... When he increased the pressure on my clit, a soft moan escaped my lips.. He pressed him self against me.. Shoving his finger up my hungry cunt.. He then added another finger making it two.. I could feel my kitten gripping onto his fingers tightly.. "you smell divine" he whispered .. He increased the pace at which his fingers were moving in and out of me ,i gripped onto his arm as i was about to climax from the pleasure .. "Uhh" i moaned as i felt the rush of cum flow from inside of me sending shivers down my spine.. He glanced up at me and bit his bottom lip.. OHH GOD WHAT IS HE DOING TO ME?!!!

Slowly he kissed his way down to my navel.. Dragging off my panties moderately. . . he widened my legs.. THANK THE LORD I SHAVED MY KITTY CAT!! He licked his lips and started to trace kisses inside of my thigh and then Jack Pot! His warm soft tongue stroked the tip of my clit.. . sending a vibration through my body."stay still" his seductive voice demanded... His tongue flicked up and down slowly in between the lips.. Driving me insane as I was weak.. how could i stay still when this feels so good!! i slowly rotated my waist as he teased my clit my legs cuffed his head i couldn't help it, Devin gripped onto my legs pulling me more onto his tongue as he pushed it inside me.. I arched my back gripping onto the sheets as I was about to climax once again.. I could feel my insides tightening and butterflies flying my legs began shaking "UHH DEVIN!!" i moaned running my fingers through his hair as i came. He got up licked his lips and smiled at me as I laid there breathless and weak . he pulled down his underpants and his dick sprung free... Stiff , hard, long asf! I was terrified by the size he is gonna destroy my pussy with that dick!