Sound Check and Gym Sex

Mama Shana headed over to the place the guys were gonna be performing "wow this place is huge!" i said "and all seats will be full" Mama Shana commented.. "Shana Babyyy" a tall Light skin male who had that gay personality approached us placing kisses on both of her cheeks.. he turned towards me and opened up his arms to a hug which i granted him.. "Welcome to 'THE PALACE' come! come!" he instructed,modeling away from us,me and Mama Shana looked at each other trying our hardest to contain our laughter at his drag queen walk... we followed behind him as he pointed out areas where the sound system is set up, exactly where the boys were going to be positioned, the meet and greet area, the t-shirt stand,the exit incase things get too heated .. after touring the place ensuring everything was in place The guys arrived, Devin ran up behind me lifting me up by the waist and placing me back down to the ground spinning me around a drawing me closer to him planting a kiss on my lips his lips were so soft and breath taking.. "I guess these are The Bomb Digz" Mr.Drag Queen *clears throat* sorry i mean Karl said introducing himself to the guys ... They arrived just in time to test out the sound systems... The guys ran around on the stage pretending as if fans where in front of them acting all crazy and adoring themselves with screams as if fans were really screaming there names.. Kennet and Mama Shana along with Karl and the Dj were around the sound system checkin out the bass of the music and other stuff i learned how to use the system which was not so hard maybe i can be their back up Dj one day.. The guys did a preview of how their performance would be for the sound check.. There needed to be a little adjustment to the bass of the speakers and its clarity but otherwise their performance THATS LEGITNESS! They are gonna turn up!

"Alright boys, time for us to go..." Mama Shana yelled from her position using her hands to Direct the guys from a distance.. Like she still calls them boys and they are grown ass men.. But They still acting like babies so i guess its fair..

I over heard Mama Shana warning Karl about the priest turning up tonight so she adviced him to get extra security guys for the building 'Strictly fans/Digaz' she also brought up Chloe... To be on the watch out for her they dont want or intend on any extra drama ..

I waved goodbye to Karl as we exited the building..Kevin and Daniel drove there own car and Mama Shana and Kennet took the bus... I drove shotput in Devin's Car back to the house where we would all get ready...

*At the House*

They had to work out before the show.. Which i didn't know, so i tagged along down to the gym which was in the basment... Treadmills, weights, excersize mats they had everything.. No wonder Devin looks so Damn fine!! The music was turned up loud and the vibe was strong 'Fetty wap -679' was beating the speakers if you went close enough you could feel the vibration beneath your feet ..My phone rang triggering its endless vibration in my pocket, it was Dimitry.. "Hey Princess!" I greeted her "Why are you on TMZ!?" She blurted but i could barely hear her i went over to the coner further away from the speakers "TMZ!?what? When!?" I questioned "Right now! Girl you Devin and that crazy Chloe girl are the main topic!They talking about beef between you and Chloe" She said as i looked around at Devin shirtless,sweating looking all wet as his muscles glistened laying flat on his back lifting weights .. I felt myself biting on my lips as he was looking sexy .. "Maria!!" I heard Dimitry yell through the phone breaking my concentration...i guided my attention back to her "THAT BITCH CHLOE IS CRAZY!! YOU better be safe cause if that bitch dear touches you I'll pop her fuckin head off!" She got serious , I exhaled "Dimitry baby I'll be okay its just rumors.." I assured her "they better be..i aint want you having no beef with no crazy hoe!!. I love you girl, hmu later" she concluded before hanging up the phone.. I sat on the floor watching the guys work out..

*Kevin's P.O.V*
While i was running on the treadmill i couldn't help but glimpse back at Maria a few times she looked so beautiful as always... Like does she hate me now or something??cause she hasn't said a word to me... And whenever i look at her she looks away... Now she's there sitting thirsty for Devin while I'm here thirsty for her... I hopped off the treadmill grabbing my towel off of the stand, lifting my shirt off showing off my hard six pack as i approached Maria.. I took a seat beside her as Devin wasn't paying any attention.. "Hey.." I said as she held her head down ignoring me.. "Do you hate me or something!? Cause to be honest i only did what i did to take your mind of the pain.. Don't take it the wrong way!" I lied.. I actually did it because i was eager to taste her pink soft cherry lips.. She released a sigh "It was still Wrong" she murmred "I'm sorry aiite! But you can't ignore me over that shit! We supposed to be Fam now bae!" I bumped her shoulder playfully trying my hardest to act all cool and like i didn't want her to be my girl.. But i just needed us to be back on the same page.. I saw her smile "Aiite.. But just please not let Devin find out about it.." She begged " "He won't" i assured her boosting myself off of the floor and headed back over to the treadmill smiling back at Maria as she stared at me..

*Maria's P.O.V*

When i saw Kevin lift his shirt up i feel my eyes light up at his body looking like a bottle of honey sweet and yummy! His abs were on point but Devin's were better.. He walked towards me and i snapped out of my thoughts as to ignore him but i couldn't help it.. He told me i was taking that kiss the wrong way.. Maybe i was but that still doesn't change the fact that i feel guilty.
.. We agreed to put it behind us and i guess we are Fam, no feelings attauched.. But i feel he is lying... He bumped me on the shoulder a while before he got up and went over to his treadmill i stared at his butt as they were looking fit and firm (lol)..he caught me lagging.
"1 and a Half hours guys!!" Mama Shana came down to notify us about the time we have left before we leave out .. Kevin and Daniel stopped working out grabbed there shirts and exited the room rubbing me in the head as they passed by.. Devin stopped lifting his weights placing it back on the rack above his body,he moved from under it grabbing his wet towel to dry his face off he looked so hot! He looked over at me and did his famous smile "you want some of this!?" He said getting up and walking over to me as i bit on my lips,i was star stuck by his shirtless body approaching me "Hell No!" i joked , as he fixed himself in front of me.."oh really.." He blurted bracing against me as i looked up at him.. I started to blush looking down onto the floor.. He used his fingers to direct my chin up and his soft lips landed agaist mine.. Tugging on my bottom lip for an entrance which i allowed .. Our tongues danced together as he lifted me up and braced me against the wall the warm heat from his body blew against my skin .. Slowly he began biting on my lips i could feel his erection bracing through my pants "Dev" i managed to release during his kiss.. But he didn't stop kissing me, he began tracing his lips along my neck line.. Humping me on the wall.. He pulled away to take his breath then he rested me on my back on a blue excersize mat.. He grind his way down onto me bracing himself in between my legs.. I ran my fingers through his hair as he pushed his hand under my crop top gentley squeezing my breast .. He pinned my hands above my head as He moved his way down in between my legs like oh my god he about to get freaky in the gym .

*Devin's P.O.V*
After kissing Maria's sweet soft lips i placed her hands above her head and started kissing her neck i ran my hand under her sexy crop top squeezing her breast before lifting her top over her head then i kissed her along her collarbone and her shoulder kissing the top of her breast exposed above her bra.. I looked her deep in the eyes before kissing her passionately on her lips undoing her bra..i traced my moist lips down to her breasts, cup them and kissed them then i flicked the tip of my tongue over her nipples biting them very lightly.. I continued sucking and licking her nipples for a few more seconds as she removed one of her hands from above her head thugging gently on the root of my hair..