YOUR RACE NOT MINE.

*Maria's P.O V*
     The sound of car horns and engines roaring in the front yard filled the warehouse Drake -Back to Back diss for meek mill was playing loud from the speakers in the trunk of the red car Had me rapping along.. . I walked over to the window upstairs peeping down at Devin in the front yard greeting the guys (Kevin,Daniel) with chest bumps looking all sexy, shirtless and in his grey sweat pants, i jogged down the stairs to greet them..
*Devin's P.O.V*
   I got a call from Kevin saying they were here at the warehouse, outside the gates so i opened up to let them in . surprisingly two brand new blue and red Bugatti cars drove by my feet(Kevin - Red Daniel-Blue)."Is that your world tour??or your girls tour??!" I rapped along to Drake -Back to back diss for meek that was pounding the speakers in the trunk of Kevin's new car.. The rides were lit, the rims were fire!!! The
sound of the engines roaring was like music to my ears "Yoooo.. This is lit asf!" I said overwhelmed "Brand new baby!" Daniel blurted hopping out the car..."Ayee .. You like what you see??" Kevin said in his annoying yet hilarious dominican accent.."bruh!" I blurted then we did our handshake and chest bumps "Where did you-" i was cut off by Daniel "Where did we get these bad boys?" He completed my question "Y-yhh!!" i stuttrred as i ran my hand over the heated bandit of the car admiring its perfections "The charity.." Kevin blurted leaning his back against the car door "Charity!?" I exclaimed in confusion"Well.. Not really the charity butt ... The owner of the Bugatti company his daughter.. My new smoking hot girlfriend Riley" -"Stop bragging bro!" Kevin said cutting Daniel off in the middle of his sentence "as i was saying...she enjoyed the charity the performance everything! so her father got all three of  us cars as a gift from Riley...you got a legit white one waiting for you by your house."Daniel explained "Wait.. Riley from You Now??"i questioned "yep!" He replied, "Woah! That's Lit!!"
"Good morning guys" My sleeping beauty was awake... Maria stood at the doorway in her hot pink apple bottoms and white spaghetti top with matching white socks and her silky brown curls where caught up in the top of her head.. Showing off her adorable baby hairs... "AYEE Maria!!" Kevin and Daniel walked towards her for a hug... "What are you guys doing  here ??"she asked which made the main question pop in my head "YEA! How  did you find us!?" I asked "You forget to turn off the GPS on your phone"Kevin said "SHXT!" I ran inside and upstairs to turn it off before that crazy bitch (Chloe) tracks me down and sends the paparazzi out here when i finally made it upstairs i was almost out of breath ... I unpluged my phone and hurried to turn the GPS off but my phone kept buzzing off from tweets and IG notifications..

*Kevin's P.O.V*
   Her beauty had me weak.. Just the glimpse of her smile gave me goose bumps... Devin ran into the house leaving me and Daniel here  in the lot with Maria . Daniel knew the tension between  Maria and i so he walked away and over to the pond near by the basket ball Court and it got a little awkward between us."So... Enjoyed the performance yesterday?" I asked  breaking the awkwardness "Yess it was gizzy! I had fun" she responded... My heart started to pound as i got nervous once again... I took a breath to tell her that she was looking beautiful but then Devin Interrupted "Yo! Since your already here.."he started his sentence stepping down the steps. "Why don't we invite everyone over for a camp fire later on.. Like back in the day..."he suggested "Yess! That sounds great!" Maria agreed squeeling in excitement.. "Yo can we take these out for a test run... "Devin asked placing his hand on the car.. "Bro! We dont do test runs that's for babies.. We drive.. We race!" I responded going to the car door... "You know I'm better at this than you are!I can even put money to that!" He blurted.."oh really what about 1 mil?"i asked doubting he would accept the challenge.. Maybe this is my chance to impress Maria."1 Mil!!??" Daniel echoed in the  background "are you challenging me?? Hmm Why dont we take this to the race track around the west end of the field..." He said accepting my challenge "yo Dan.. You in?"i asked "HELL YEAHH!" He said hoping into his car "Im gonna beat you both!! with my car! Its not the car that determines who wins the race.. Its the Driver.. A great Driver. Which i am.. And you aren't!" Devin bragged making me and Daniel laugh.. "Aiite!! Meet you at the track.."i said hoping in the car "Lets add a little more than 1 mil..to make this more interesting"i added... "like what?" Devin asked..i darted my eyes over on Maria "Winner gets your girl!" I added. "Oooo!" Daniel howled in excitment i sat there waiting for his response "No! Naaa I'm not with that!"Devin disagreed "Yes!" Maria's voice stood out taking the bet "Bae!?" Devin looked at her surprised.."you are gonna win this for us... Win this for me.."she whispered looking into his eyes and kissed him it literally tore my heart to see her do that.. But i guess she caught onto my thoughts real quick.. "Aite 1 mil.. And my girl as a trophy" Devin agreed, i started the engine "I'll see you there!" I winked at Maria And drove around to the west end with Daniel driving behind me..

*Maria's P.O.V*
I knew exactly why Kevin wanted to put me apart of the bet.. But.. I love a little competition over me so i agreed on behalf of myself and Devin who was hesitant towards the idea..but i know he can do it..Kevin winked at me before him and Daniel drove off.. Devin ran upstairs to throw on a T shirt and he handed me a red kerchief since I'll be the one to set them off.. We hoped into the car  and headed around to the track that was well set up with tires and fences like a real race track "My grandfather used to carry us her to drift our cars... And today we about to eave for a mil dollars and a trophy.. You."Devin stated and i ran my palm over his.. Kevin and Daniel were already parked up in their lanes and Devin pulled up in between their lanes and i stepped out of the car closing the door behind me and bending over onto the window of Kevin's car door as he stared into my eyes "Good luck... Punk"he chuckled and i smiled rubbing my finger under his cheeks pulling out the red kerchief from my back pocket..."Boys! Start your engines!" And the engines roared at me "you have three laps, the first one to make it back wins! Ready!...*i said raising the kerchief* Set! ... *i paused* GO!" And they shot off like bullet trains All on equal speed then suddenly Daniel was in lead "SHXT!" I exclaimed but there was still hope.. Devin and Daniel were side to side through the first lap around the track but entering the second lap Kevin passed them both out and was in lead Devin was second and Daniel was right at the tail of Devin's car.. Third lap, the Last lAp and Kevin was still in lead  and then Devin was suddenly next to him approaching the finish line Daniel caught up but then he pulled his breaks and drifted into a park.. Watching the guys race to win... Not too far away from each other they pressed their gases and then a switch in gear and added nitro Devin shot across the finish line i jumped around happy asf as he did a 360 Turn leaving skid marks before pulling his break
And Kevin parked up exited the car and Devin did the same approaching each other face to face.. Looking deep at eachother for a deep minute before Kevin Grabbed Devin's hand and hugged him in a manly bro type of way .. I ran and jumped onto Devin kissing and hugging him tightly as Daniel drove up behind us.. Kevin walked over to Daniel's car and stood there talking to him while they watched us making out.
*Kevin's P.O.V*
"Bro why did you pull your breaks..?" I asked Daniel as we leaned Against his car pealing over at Devin and Maria who were happy together.. "Its your race.. Not mine.. Bro.. Just move on.. I found Riley... Devin found Maria... I know you like her but look at that..their happy together"Daniel made a point and he was right .. Devin walked over to me. "You owe me!"Devin said before using his knuckles to rub my head in a head lock as we play fight like old times. Bros will be Bros .