Broken..

*Maria's P.O.V*

*next morning*

I grasped a breath of air as my eyes opened..my tummy bottom was numb from all that pounding last night , i ran my hand over the side of the bed that i believed Devin would be at, but there was no one there .. i sat up i could still feel Devin's Dick inside of me, i observed a white standing note on the lamp stand beside the bed with a red rose laying in front of it..

Dear Rose,

Good morning sleeping beauty ,by now you must be up , My mom called me to just run by the store to pick up something for her, you were so peaceful i didn't wanna wake you up out of your nap, that's so not legitness .. you already know... ill be back soon,if your hungry the kitchen is free and full of food :* don't miss me too much..

D.Gord.

I giggled at that part 'don't miss me too much', because maybe I'll start to miss him alot pretty soon, i grabbed my phone from out of my purse that rested at the head of the bed behind the pillows i took a picture and sent Devin a lil freaky good morning pic to give him something to miss alot.. i chuckled at the thought of how hard his boner is gonna get if he is in public when he sees this.. i wrapped the sheet around my bare body and strolled over to his well polished wooden dresser pulling out the left top golden handle drawer which contained his boxers "oops wrong drawer ," i closed back that drawer and went to the one directly below it which contained his t-shirts.. a white T-shirt rested at the top and i pulled it out and closed back the drawer.. i crawled my way towards the bathroom which was brightly lit by the sunlight coming through the glass window, the sink was made from granite,the shower was enclosed by glass shower doors which separated the bathtub/Jacuzzi .. i took a deep breath as i admired the sweet smell of soap.. i dropped the sheet and placed the t-shirt on the closed cover of the toilet just until i finished taking my shower..i entered my music list on my phone and played a old song which i still adored.. Nicki Minaj-' Right by my side' that song is lit as fuck!

I stepped over the shower and closed the glass doors that glistened like diamonds... i washed my skin as the water from the shower tap beat harshly against my skin, each area i touched i remembered Devin being there.. the way his lips kissed me, the way he touched me.. sparks igniting my world... i missed him in me.... sex in the shower would be very acceptable right now..i washed my hair before turning the tap off and climbing out of the shower.. i peeped into the bedroom and Devin still wasn't back.. i dried my skin and my hair leaving it a little damp to give it curls.. i threw on Devin's big ass T-shirt,no underwear and since i was here alone i don't think Devin would mind coming home to my naked butt.. my tummy still felt numb and that drove me to the point of feeling a bit hungry.. 'he said kitchen was filled with food, hmm' i smirked as i thought to my self.. grabbing my phone and running down to the kitchen a.k.a Heaven ..

I ran in front of the kitchen doorway just staring around at how huge it was and wondering where i would find something to eat.. i headed over to the stainless steel refrigerator opening up the door to a world of paradise... a box of DUNKIN DONUTSSSS BRUH!!!!! lifeeeeee , control yourself Maria, i wanted to just take a peek inside but i maintained myself... looking away from the box trying to resist but it was so darn tempting just sitting there calling me to take one , i give up i stretched my hand inside the dunkin box and removed a donut covered in sprinkles taking a bite as the sweetness sparked in my mouth.. 'mmm' i sucked off my fingers when i finally finished.. but was still a bit hungry.. i roamed the fridge a little longer , i saw a tray of eggs, beagles, a pack of bacon and so much more yummy stuff.. i took two eggs from the tray and a few beacons out to make scrambled eggs and bacon yummy...