Secret Garden

Hitler returned and handed a gold key in Devin's palm before exiting back stage... "Let us welcome the man behind all of what we are enjoying today Mr.Jonté Lenard.." The host who was the owner for the zoo welcomed Pa onto the stage and every one cheered.. He gave a little speech thanking the residents... The visitors.. The fans .. The members of the zoo..everyone for contributing to today and we have made more than enough money to save the zoo and everyone was surprised and greatful... Everyone went silent for a quick moment "guys come!" mama Shana called the guys handing each of them a microphone.. "I have one more surprise for you.. You know them from the PopNation Tour,their charming looks... Some know them from their talent... Let's make some noise forrr.. The Bomb Digz!!!'" Mr.lenard said with so much energy and the music began playing And they ran out to perform... They performed two aditional songs one in memory of micheal Jackson "Why?...Why? Tell them that its human nature.. Why? Why?" They sang and the crowd sang along with them.."If you ever leave me baby!!" Devin began singing 'it will rain' by Bruno Mars. I was melting as his voice was amazing!!! The crowd sang along and it was an amazing evening leading into the night... When exiting the stage a paparazzi jumped up onto the stage and grabbed onto Devin's arm showering him with questions about the engagement rumors and Chloe , but Kennet went up behind the paparazzi and grabbed onto his harm and the paparazzi let go of Devin immediately in shock of Kennet ...

     Devin came around back stage and stated that it was time for us to leave "Dimitry stay here with Kennet he will drop you by the house we'll meet you there" Devin said leaving Dimitry stuttering the security pulled the back door and camera's were flashing and a crowd of people bundled asking questions not only about the engagement but about Chloe.. The securities help to build a path inbetween the crowd to get to the limo that parked waiting..a paparazzi van parked not too far behind the limo lay waiting for us to enter the Limo . we finally arrived the limo door and the crowd tumbled down onto us Devin pulled me inside closing the door
Behind us but opened the door across from us and we climbed into another vehicle..which i didn't expect... "Stay low" he said as the automatic doors closed down the car was black and  parked  in between some bushes .. Devin climbed over to the front and i stayed low in the back.. The limo drove away from beside the car and the flashes of the camera's reflected through the slightly tinted glasses i peeked out and watched the paparazzi run down the limo and the paparazzi van immediately drove after the limo.. Until the area was a bit clear Devin started the car with the same gold key that Hitler handed to him as i climded over to the front and buckled up my seat belt  ..."Your smart!" I commended Devin as this was a smart move ... Like how did he know they were gonna drive down the limo ..He gave me that handsome smile leaving me star struck, Reversing the car and driving in the opposite direction  and our vehicle was unnoticed...
  "Where are we heading??" I asked.. "Back to the house.." He answered Keeping his eyes fixed on the road "what about the Paparazzi and Hitler, isn't that where they're heading??" "No, Hitler is gonna loose them and he is gonna switch cars and not return back to the house until tomorrow.."he said with confidence all planned out, but he didn't have everything right on track "Devin.. They know where you live, the pic on social media was of me leaving your house.. They are gonna end up there no matter what,that's if they aren't already there." i stated. "Fuck!" He cursed hiting the staring wheel and  gripping it hard "i didn'think of that" he said up ahead Devin made a sudden U-turn heading north... Switching on the GPs "Warehouse!" he blurted and the GPS beeped showing the directions to get there.. He then turned on the music and 'Get Used to This' was playing and he turned it up to the Max and we sang along to the song.. And i was doing a little movement like dancing which was a total fail..lol..

Its been almost an hour of driving,the sky is dark, only the stars lit the sky and the road was brightened up with street lights "turn left" the female voice of the GPs stated and Devin turned, leading us along a lonely dust road between tall trees like a forest.. It was pitch black and only the car lights guided the way and lead up to a cross road "Turn Right" the annoying female voice instructed i was getting a bit scared as this was an abandoned road.. After we made that last turn Devin realized i was a bit tense and he held onto my hand while staring the car with his other, then he placed a warm, soft kiss on the back of my hand.."Don't worry, your safe with me.."he assured me and i felt relaxed and up ahead in a distance there was a dead end and their was a tall black gate.."Were here" he said driving up to the gate where he had to enter a code into the gate for it to open up... And when the gates parted a huge yard of healthy Green cut grass glistened with mildew with a large wooden mansion positioned in the center  and a basketball and tenis court on both sides...Devin drove into the yard and the gates closed behind ... My eyes widened as the building grew higher the garage doors rose open and Devin Parked inside. My phone began ringing it was Dimitry she made it to the house hours ago and was worrying about us...Devin told her she has the house for herself and if she needs anything who to call..Dimitry who i thought would be sad is happy as hell.. She really is something else...

    We entered into the house of darkness and once again i witnessed by the clap of his hands the lights flicked on.. "Why??" I asked because unlike people like me.. We have to use switches "It's fun" he responded walking behind a counter that seemed like a mini bar in the living room.. I fell in love with the white polar bear skin uses as a mat infront of the white leather sofa and chairs next to a small fire Furness that had a flat screen TV above it  "you guys are filthy rich!" I blurted and Devin was behind the counter whipping up a cocktail drink for the both of us
"We usually come here for summer breaks, i loved it here since i was a child.." He said walking over to me with a glass cup .. He stood quiet as we took a sip at the same Time "mmm" i released a sound of pleasure "this is good.. Where did you learn to do this.." I asked.. "My father.." He responded in a low voice "i haven't met your father.."i states curious."that's because he isn't around"he said "OH MY GOD HE DIED!!"i exclaimed placing a hand over my breast. He chuckled "No! He is just on a business trip" Devin said and i sighed in relief.. "He stretched out his hand and i held onto it.. "Let me show you something" he said and we placed our cups on the counter and he pulled me across the house and to the back yard where there was a maze. And each corner was lit with lamps as we walked by the pool and in to the maze Devin told me he has never shown anyone where he is about to show me.. And at last.. We stoped at a bolted wooden door and he unclocked it pushing it open i grasped at the beauty "A secret Garden" i said aloud and he walked to the centre and behind a swing set that hand from the limb of a large blooming tree "come."he instructed and slowly i sat on the board  of the swing and he began to sing as he gently pushed me back and forth .. The song he sang was a song my grandmother used to sing for me so i sang along..and we harmonized well together ... As the swing slowed down Devin came infront of me... Running his thumb across my cheek "i wonder how they came about with that rumor?" He asked in suspicion and i held my head down "I kinda told Chloe i was ur fiancé , im sorry" i murmured "it's okay... I wouldn't want to be engaged with anyone else but you..you have me falling and falling hard.. I love you" a sweet passionate kiss landed on my lips... I got up and he sat on the swing and i sat on his lap as he wrapped his arms around me as we stare up into the moonlight that shone right at our very feet  it was getting a bit chilly so we returned inside.