Savage ...One on One.

"I'm a classic mann, you could be me when you look this clean i'm a classic man.." Devin and i sang along together to 'Classic Man' by Jidenna as we drove towards the New York Aquarium. The aquarium closed at 6,but his friend is the security so he hooked Devin up for the night.. i was delighted to go, its been forever since i been there ..The drive was very nice,i felt comfortable being around him, it wasn't as tense as how i thought it would be, i didn't know he was a lover of hip hop and R & B i was very impressed when i heard him singing word for word some of my favorite R&B songs by Chris Brown, his voice was amazing and his harmonizing was unbelievable, we were turning up to songs from Miguel's new WILD HEART album, which was legit.

He parked in the parking lot closest to the entrance.. turning the bass off before we exited the vehicle,he came around to my side holding onto my palm assisting me(even tho i needed no assistance) to the aquarium.. even in heels i was still extremely shorter than him.Gino "so this is the lucky lady.." said the security guard,i blushed looking over to Devin " Yes she is, but im the lucky guy.." i giggled to his response before we entered inside.. "enjoy your tour of the Deep blue Sea, a few other friends are here to ensure you get a show,animals love making new friends" the security smiled at me before notifying Devin places that were available for us to explore and that the dinner and chef was awaiting for us in the Conservation Hall which would be our last stop.'dinner??Chef?? Aquarium..' i thought to myself..casual yet unique.

It was peaceful and quiet as we strolled around looking on the beautiful fishes,meeting two female staffs Casandra and Melonnie who made Mark the walrus do little tricks with his nose to which was very adorable,he bounced the ball off his nose into a hoop and then he did the same into Devin's hand I guess they need to meet up to have a basket ball play off *laugh out loud*..the rooms were lightened up by the reflection of the waters as we continued or journey, I had the chance to see penguins and watch them wobble, wobble, wobble, left to right, it was really funny, Devin and I mocked there movements just to turn up a little more than we already were.. I caught Devin slipping a few times staring at me ... we invited the staff to the Charity meet for the zoo next week to which is gonna be so very fun before we continued our journey.. while walking through different halls Devin took the opportunity to find out more about me like where i was from and how life was for me and i took the chance to do the same.. but i kept most questions for the dinner setting..

We arrived the final area, the 'Conservation hall' which had screens showing beautiful fishes of different sizes,colors and shapes swimming around .. i was very overwhelmed by our tour and now our little dinner reservations was just as much to top off the night perfectly,there was a section where the famous Italian chef 'Gino D'Acampo' was steaming up something delicious for our dinner, Devin leaded me to the dinner table that was covered in red cloth and a vase full of glowing sea shells and roses that were oh so beautiful.Devin removed the chair from under the table allowing me to take a seat, he is such a gentleman and really cool guy... afterwards our plates and utensils arrived along with our tasty dinner,which was juicy stuffed lobster and steam fish along with seasoned rice which was mm so' délicieux :delicious' and along with a wonderful dinner there must be a complimenting beverage.. Chateau De Fleur my favorite non-alcoholic sparkling champagne.(we don't do alcohol especially since he is driving).

After enjoying that wonderful meal accompanied by beautiful R&B and soul music in the background, i decided to find out more about this savage as he referred himself to being..

" So Devin, what is it that you do for a living? live off of your grand fathers wealth?" i mocked,

"well, Maria,i make my own wealth, my own money at my own time, i am a recording artist along with my other two bro's that i grew up with many years back kevin and Daniel were 'The Bomb Digz'-"

"your apart of The Bomb Digz!!?" I exclaimed

"yes i am,were working on our 5th record label to be completed by the end of next month, you should stop by and join us in the studio because you have a wonderful voice..they would love to meet you.." he complimented my personality and me sweet voice.

" I always listen to your songs but i have never seen you guys before, my best friend Dimirty is obsessed with your music.. very impressive i have to say.. but is there anything else that you do" i wanted to know more ..

"well i do have something else going on, my upcoming clothing line is about to hit the market very soon my brand is called 'LEGITNESS', after.. i'm also planning on opening my own recording studio with my bros Kevin and Daniel..to discover new stars..music is life..there is no life without music.."he concluded..

"i'm very impressed..by your statement ... i wish you all the best with your desires,i'm always here to help with any thing at all." i replied smiling brightly at him.. our conversations got deeper and more personal going back into the younger days first love, first crush we did have some laughs as i showed him my first year book picture that i had stored on my phone it was a bad hair day and i used to wear braces.. he chuckled before he commented "your still perfect to me" he whispered placing his palm on top of my staring into my eyes, he was very sweet and i couldn't help the fact that he was also very attractive..

"are you ready??.. its getting a bit late.. don't want your friend to get worried.."he stated and i agreed whipping my palms off once again before raising up from the chair. Devin removed a blue check book from inside his jacket and wrote a check handing it to the chef before we left..by the look on the chefs face i could tell he got a huge tip along with his money for his services.. but i have to be honest I really enjoyed everything tonight.. it was amazing and fun not to mention very appetizing.

*Inside Devin's BMW X6*

"I'll hold you down.....i'm on my way.." 'Hold You Down' by DJ Khalid ft Chris breezy played as we drove back to my avenue.

"ayye look!" i exclaimed looking out through the windows directing Devins attention as he slowed down..

"basket ball court?" he questioned..

"i used to do some one on one with my friend over there,now i barely have time to do that anymore.." memories back then flooded through my mind he stopped the car pulling over to the curve across from the Basket ball court.. "why did you stop?"i asked him curious of his intentions..he stretched over behind the seat and it was such a coincidence that he had a bag with an autographed ball by Stephen Curry NBA basket ball player "oh no.." i disagreed with him using his autographed ball.." i don't mind, one on one?" he suggested "are you sure?" i asked him again looking him into the eyes as he smiled down at me stepping out of the car and coming around to open the door for me.. believe me tonight is actually the best night out i ever had .. we tip toed over to the basket ball court for a game of one on one.. i had to remove my heels for this cause imma beat this nigga tonight at this game.."gotta warn you i"m pretty good.." i bragged "i gotta warn you i'm pretty amazing too" he laughed removing his jacket as i did the same as he dribbled the ball shooting a hoop to show off his moves..

"pass me the ball.." i yelled to him from the other side of the court,he tossed it to me and he came closer standing in defense as i bounced the ball from left to right he tried to get it out of my hands but i was too swift for him "OOHH! SCORE!" i yelled in victory and went back to silence as i remembered it was late i scored a goal.." you got moves.. i gotta admit" he said dribbling the ball i stood in attack prepared to retrieve the ball from his hand he went around me a shoot the ball into the hop from where he stood "BOOM! One to One!" he bragged.. we went for two more rounds laughing dribbling dogging and scoring hoops for a few minutes that developed into an whole hour.. he won but i guess ill return to claim my victory position some other time.. "if anyone asks.. you won" he whispered into my ear as he walked by and over to take up the ball..i chuckled as that was such a lie..but its cool..

we headed over to the car and believe me i was beat and tired.. crying out for my bed.. we were about 10 mins away from my house and i rested my head back on the chair and closed my eyes as they were really tired..