Elelement of control

Back at the hotel Perrie was staring into Zayns eyes suddenly, his voice feeled her head “Perrie hear me, let your mind go calm and the blood lust leave you” his voice seemed to echo inside her head.

Perrie felt her movements becoming sluggish and slowly the thirst for Amys blood leave her, all she could do was stare into those hypnotizing dark eyes.
She felt like she couldn’t stop staring at him, slowly Zayn let her go and she just stood their for a couple of minutes feeling shock and self loathing overwhelm her.

Perrie slumped onto one of the chairs and as she buried her head into her hands thinking, What had she done?

Zayn looked uncomfortable as he said “maybe we should go outside-”
“No” Amy suddenly yelped.
“Why?” Louis asked her, everyone looking confused.
“Slayer blood” Amy said, she looked at Amber hoping the more expiranced vampire would understand, luckily “What?” Amber screeched.

“But there hasn’t been a slayer with that type of blood for 5 decades!” Amber said feeling nervous then her eyes shot up looking at Amy “did Harry?”

Amy nodded and said her voice trembling “it’s the only thing that stoped him from biting me”.

Amber said shakily “did his eyes change li-”

Amy interrupted “yes they did! I couldn’t stop him, what do we do?”

Amber groaned “this is so messed up”

Liam had had enough “for gods sake! What the hells going on!?”

Amber and Amy jumped having forgotten about Perrie and the boys.

Amber sighed as she started to explain about the slayer blood to the boys, she hoped they could stop Harry.