Should I Come Clean?

Louis

The concert was soon finished and the fans walked out of the stadium, know one knew what terrors were going to take place soon.

I walked of the stage just then I saw Eleanor walking towards me, her eyes narrowed, I quickly headed in the opersite direction not wanting to explain myself, not yet anyway no matter what Harry said.

Speaking of Harry...I saw him arguing with Amber backstage then Amber pulled him into a room to talk more privately , I heard somthing to do with the legends...?

Amber knew about the legends? And so did Harry?
Why on earth didn't Amber tell us!
Did she know that we were the vampires that the legends refured to?

I then saw Eleanor again...drat! She must of followed me, where the hell was are security?
I quickly concentrated on the door that Harry and Amber were in, just like I thought it would, the air responded and there was a sudden of get of wind that came from no where, Locking in Harry and Amber in the room alone.

I grinned thinking ha, that serves them right, I hoped Harry wouldn't kill her but out of all of us I think Amber would be the least likly candidate that he,d want to hurt or kill.

I stood up straight and faced Eleanor, I was dreading this talk....should I tell her what I am?
Should I come clean?