Shadows United

Harry Pov

Harry was running through the streets so fast that no human could pick him up, He never felt this thirsty in his life, the smell was amazing, he was instently drawn to it. Soon Harry was ontop of an building lookind down, he spotted the sourse of the smell very quickly, it was a young woman, she was next to a van talking to five other humans, the other humans smelt the same like the young worman but less powerful, Harry could praticly feel the her blood calling him, he was soo dam hungry.

Harry suddenly felt a very different presence near him, other Vampires, Harry wanted to snarl to warn them of, she was his! but the other vampires he suddenly saw where on the other side of the street, he saw two other vampires currently growling at each other hiding in the Ally way, one was ballencing on a balcany hungrly watching the young women.

Then he saw two more vampires hiding in the shadows near the van, watching and waiting for a moment to strike, then he felt a presence from behind him? Harry spun around to face anouther vampire, where the hell where they all coming from? but somthing was familer about this other vampire...somthing very familier.

The Vampire grinned at him "Hello Kid" he said.

Harrys eyes widened it was him! The shadow that was with him in the Celler! Harry snarled showing his teeth angrily.

The hunger and anger he was feeling wasn’t a good mix and Harry was torn, he wanted to show that arrogant slayer who was boss! He was not a kid! Harry didn’t know why those words riled him up so much however the other half of him wanted to just go to the young women near the van and drain her dry, he didn’t know what to do.

The Shadow said “call me Terrance”.

Terrance glanced in the direction of the young women, Harry noticed his eyes were completely black, he couldn’t see the white of Terrance’s eyes, Harry didn’t know he looked like that as well.

Suddenly there was a shout and a yell, Terrance and Harry both ran to the edge of the building looking down they saw a fight going on, Harry gaped, about 9 vampires were fighting four..humans?

The humans had stakes and were holding their own, in about 6 seconds 4 of the vampires had been taken down with stakes in their hearts and three of them had been killed by the young women who smelled so fantastic, she was experienced and powerful but it only made Harry want to drain her more.

Harry noticed that Terrance looked just as hungry as him,
Harry wanted to attack but his instincts held him back, something told him he needed to wait, it was just in his gut instincts as he slunk back into the shadows, Terrance seemed to have the same idea and disappeared suddenly, Harry assumed he’d gone to hide as well.

So Harry waited and watched…the fight below him hungrily, he couldn’t wait to get his teeth into her.