Chained and Realisation

Eleanor Pov

I opened my eyes, I groaned where the hell was I?

I was in some kind of...Goth mansion? How did I get here? this defiantly wasnt backstage anymore.

A man was grinning at me Evily, I noticed a gold box in his hands with designs of plannets all around it, I shrunck back from it for some reason I hated the box as soon as I saw it, the man holding it was...Terrance.

All my memerys began to come back suddenly, I gulped but I showed no fear, "how long have I been out?" I asked him angerily.

I tried to move then I realised I was tied to a wall with a long thick chain.

Terrance said grinning wickidly, "a couple of hours".

My eyes widened in shock then I heard weak crys...Amy was tied next to me, not to close but close anouth if I streched I could reach her, she to was tied down with chains.

I gasped in shock as I suddenly saw Niall, Harry, Liam, Zayn and Perrie standing near us, they looked completly relaxed and there eyes were all black...they were all vampires.

And for reasons I cant comprehend I wish Louis was here with me.

The box looked very familer...I gasped as I realised what it was, my eyes flashed yellow and I felt and urge to change into a wolf "get that hell box away from me!" I hissed.

Terrance laughed and said "well you see, what I'm about to tell everyone here, will blow everyones minds away!" Terrance took center stage, so everyone was looking at him, I suddenly realised there were loads of other vampires around the mansion liserning to Terrance, all of them had black eyes.

I shudderd realising me and Amy were the only none vampires.

Terrance looked around as if counting "where are our guests?" one of the vampires said "we're getting then now sir, they're surrounded at the moment, they'll be here in a couple of minutes"

Terrance gave a terrifying grin, "good good, I cant tell everyone my great news without them"

I noticed Harry, Niall and Liam didnt look as Pale as the rest of the other vampires did,
they all were wearing a look of irritation on their faces,
Zayn and the girl, Perrie I think her name was didnt really look that botherd while the rest of the shadows looked happy and were grinning evily,
cheering Terance on,
somthing about Harry, Niall and Liam put me more at ease, though I had no idea why.