I Accidentally Turned One direction Into Vampires (Editing)

Amber

After One Directions concert finished, I was about to walk out with the rest of the ground but before I could a security guard grabbed me and I had to praticly restrain myself not to jump him as my vampire instincs told me to turn around and bite him, that would teach him not to scare people like that. But he said "Miss? One Direction would like to meet you backstage".

I felt shocked and suprised but pleased, why would they want to see me?

"Oh, okay...um where would that be?" I asked hesiantily, the body guard pointed out a door near the stage which was marked private, I walked slowly up to the door and opened it, before me a long corridor whith lots of door's, my vampire instincs started to flare up and I felt wary like I was stepping into a lions den which was strange but I ignored these feelings and walked forward, now I wish I hadn't, I really wish I hadn't.

I saw a red door on the end of the corridor with One Directions sign on it, I listerned to the room but was suprised when I couldn't hear any heart beats or talking, mabye they weren't in here? But I had to check, I opened the door to find...Harry was leaning agaist the wall waiting for me.

He looked up as I came in and gave me a smile, was it me or did it seem less than freindly? I felt a trickle of fear but what did I have to fear? I was a vampie and was very capible of defending myself agaisnt humans, it didn't accure to me that it seemed very quite that I couldn't hear his heart beat.

"Alright?" Harry asked me lazily.

"I guess" I said nervously, I was about to ask why I was here and where the rest of the boy band were but as soon as I thought it, I heart a click and turned around I hid a gasp of surprise, the rest of One Directin were standing besides the door but why didn't I hear them approach?

I didn't notice the click I heard was Louis locking the door, locking us inside.

"So, Amber right?" Zayn asked me.

I felt shocked "How did you know my name?" I asked them, not that I wasn't pleased or anything, it's just being a vampire changed my view on humans, or general people really, you couldn't trust anyone but your self. Zayn shrugged not bothering to answer me. I noticed how tense the atmostphere seemed to be as I shifted nervously.

Liam regarded me cooly but made no move to speak so Zayn started to talk again "We called you hear to have a 'chat' about a couple of things"

Niall wasn't looking at me, I noticed how his fist kept on clenching and unclenching, his muscles tense like he was trying to hold back some sort of emotion.

When he spoke his tone was strained barly keeping the acusing and anger out of it, why was he so angry? "Yeah, we saw you in the crowd, you seemed quite the catch".

"Exactly, fiery with a lot of bite, those are the sort of girls we liked to talk to" Harry said smoothly, he was watching me closely like he wanted some kind of reaction out of me.

Why were they behaving like this? I wonderd then Louis had enough and looked me straight, in the eyes, sighing with frustration "You know I'm suprised, I thought you'd sense us quicker than this"

I felt startled "What-?"

Harry snapped as I wasn't getting the hints as he more than growled "We know what you are Amber!"

I stiffened as I gauped at them "I don't no what your-"

Harry rolled his eyes at my excuse and said hotly "We know your a vampire, there's no need to hide it"

I walked towards the door quickly "Maybe I should go" but Louis steped infront of me, blocking my escape "Why so nervous? Why not stay a little longer?" His tone was partronising and mocking.