Slayer Community?

Louis licked his lips nervously as he took in Eleanor's appearance, she was stunning as usual the dress she was wearing fitted nicely over her curves, should he tell her about what he overhead? He thought but Eleanor snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Are you alright Louis?" she asked him and Louis looked at her how could she be supernatural? She looked so normal and perfect, she made him feel normal

"I-I'm fine....So are we going or what?" and Louis quickly headed towards one of the bus stops near by, Eleanor surprisingly kept up with him but looked surprised at his sudden haste.

Mean while Niall was sitting on a bench outside their apartment, his hoodie made sure no one reconised him, he was drinking some beer but was frustrated that the alcohol didn't work as before, he used to be a lightweight now it had no affect at all which was frustrating him to no end.

He just wanted to forget his problems and the only stuff that would do that was alcohol and he couldn't even drink that right! Suddenly an unusual smell caught his attention, it was smelt like spice but with a hint of danger? His instincs told him to beware as he decided to follow the smell, it was coming from an small short cut throught some hedges near the back of their apartment and there he saw...

Amy's Pov

I sobbed and cried, how could they do this to me? Sammy was my freind, did they not care at all? Then I mentally scowlded myself of course they didn't care why would they? Their job was tough and they couldn't show emotion like I could, Becouse of their rank in my society and with my luck I'd never even get to their rank. Why did I have to be so stupid? I was on probation because of it, my hunting monster days were over, if I was seen slaying a monster, I'd have my power's taken away and I'd be banished...

My names Amy, I'm a slayer and the only way to get myself out of probation was to kill the monster that had killed my freind Sammy.

A guy walked slowly up to me "Are you alright?" he had an Irish accent and was it me or did he seem familer, I cluched the wooden stake in my coat pocket harder.

Niall's Pov

Niall, saw a girl bending over sobbing slightly "Are you alright?" he asked her hesitantly, his instincs were flaring up slightly telling him to be careful but what did he have to fear, she was just a regular human, wasn't she? 

When he asked her if she was alright she studied him and went for something in her pocket, was it him or did she look familer? She was getting up and Niall went to help her but she winced and pulled away, he saw her wrist was red and swollen and a bandage was around it, like she'd broken it?....Suddenly a flash back hit Niall.

(Flash back)

Niall was so hungry, blood lust clouded his mind, he remembered clearly the delicious blood he'd just tasted and he wanted no needed so much more! Suddenly he felt movement behind him, he turned around to catch a hand flying towards him, that dam human girl! He grabbed her wrist and broke the bone easily then she was ripped away from him before he could drain her dry, he let out an anermalistic growl bering his teeth at his ex freinds.

(Flash Back Over)

Niall was suddenly hit with reality as he remember her "Amy?" he breathed out she hissed "You!" Suddenly she was holding a sharp pointed stake.

Niall reacted instinctively, he hit her arm and the stake fell out into his hands, then he stood up quickly but he kicked out as her legs toppled from beneath her, then he pressed his foot onto her stomach, holding the stake up hight as if to strike...

They both stared at each other.

 "You're a slayer?" Niall asked her shocked.

Amy didn't reply just stared at him angrily