We're Bloody Vampires! We Drink Blood, We Kill! Why Fight Our Nature?

They all stared at Niall who just smirked darkly back at them, his eyes weren't red any more but a pitch black.

"So, going to get Darren Brown over there, to hypnotise me? Or is Haz going to try his little memory trick?" He said snidely.

Niall looked calm yet alert, he was causally leaning against the wall but Zayn could see the way Nialls eyes flickered to all of them and as if analysing them, like they were nothing more than objects that Niall could play around with.

Liam stirred behind them but everyone's attention was focused on Niall.

Niall looked bored "You know this stand of is getting kind of boring boys, is anyone going to move first or are we gonna be standing here for years on end?"

Louis said challengingly "You move first"

Niall rolled his eyes at Louis and stepped forward allowing them to start to circle him but somthing wasn't right about this, Harry didn't like how confident Niall was...Something wasn't fitting together.

Liam finally came around as he saw them all circling Niall.

"What's the hell's going on?" Liam asked, shocked.

"You were knocked out by the kind Harry after he almost killed Zayn" Niall said bluntly, smirking at Liam's even more confusion.

"What-?" Liam asked but then Harry decided to try something out and he remembered the last few hours then looked into Liam's eyes then forced those memory's into Liam's head so he could understand why they were circling Niall, Liam's eyes widened at Harry's memory's then turned to the usual kindest member of the group, who was currently smirking at him.

"Niall?" Liam said warily.

"Yeah?" It would have been a nice answer apart from Niall's tone which was still mocking them.

Harry sighed and said "We don't want to hurt you but-"

Niall raised his eyebrows at Harry and snorted "Don't want to hurt me? Hah! Who was the one that wanted to kill Zayn a moment ago? Mmm?"

Harry shifted uncomfortable but Zayn snapped "That wasn't him, not really! Besides I was pissing him off"

Niall coldly looked at Zayn and bared his teeth "Really? Because you're pissing me off too, am I aloud to have a go?"

He took a threatening step towards Zayn.

Louis said "It's that girl that's doing this to us!"

Niall gave a harsh laugh "She's not doing anything! It's what she's done that should be bothering you!"

Liam frowned at Niall "What do you mean?"

Niall gave a disgusted snort then sneered at them 'Seriously? You haven't guessed? And everyone thought I was the stupid one of the group? Come on Liam...Aren't you the clever one? Don't you always have the answer's?" He said patronisingly.

Harry growled "We've had other things on our minds"

Niall chuckled darkly as he looked at Harry, his eyes flashed red for a couple of seconds "Oh yeah"

Louis eyes narrowed at Niall, who just smiled innocently at him in response.

"What are you talking about? " Zayn asked Niall.

Niall rolled his eyes again "Oh I don't know...Why we were bitten on the necks, why our eyes were changing colours, give you a clue ,what monster do we know of that drinks blood? Your feeble brains can answer that question at least" Nialls voice was dripping with sarcasm and he folded his arms and waited for them to finaly get the answer, every one reached it at the same time.