Silent Conversation

Louis relaxed in the shadows hold, Amber shiverd she could already sense a new dangerous feel coming from Louis.

Terrance said to the shadows "Drop him!" they stoped holding Louis and he fell to the floor.

Louis was feeling the new thirst that shadows useauly feel and he was starving, but he was also angry, extreamly Angry!

Even though he was different, he was still Louis, still the same guy that defiantly didnt want to be controlled so when Terrance neared him an Angry hiss escaped from Louis mouth as he bared his teeth at Terrance.

His now Black eyes glinting menacingly, Terrance stopped apraoching at Louis's hiss.

Terrance said coldly "you see Tomlinson, you can either be under my control the hard way or the easy way, once the box is open it'll cause whoever fights my control a world load of pain, you're all shadows now, you wont be able to fight it for at least a minute, I see your uh freinds have chosen the easy way, will you?"

Louis was about to snarl there was no effing way he'd willingly do that he heard someone in his head.
(Dont fight him Louis!) it was Harry.

Louis let out an angry growl letting Harry know he defiantly did not like intruders in his head.

(get the fuck out of my head!) Louis hissed back.

(Just Let him open the dam box!) Harrys demanding voice snapped back.

(You freaking want us under his control?) Louis retorted, he didnt care about them, it was himself he wasnt fine about.

(Theres anouther option! just let him open the box trust me on this!) Harry reasoned

(Yeah, the other option is slowly tearing his insides out and ripping his fucking head of, you want to go first?) Louis threatoned.

Harry snapped (look you can do what you want just one thing I'm asking let him open the box! just do it! everything will be explained afterwards!)

Louis let out an angry snarl of frusteration as Harry wouldnt back down so he hissed (fine!)

Louis then said coldly (if this goes wrong whatever your planning! I swear I'll bloody kill you! understand?)

Harry said just as coldly (understood) then the conection was cut of and Louis was staring into Terrance's eyes.

Louis hissed at Terrance "fine open your bloody box"

Amber, Amy and Eleanor screamed "No!" While the rest of the shadows cheered.

Terrance laughed evily as he grinned and said "I knew you'd see it my way!"

Terrance grinned so much, he looked slightly insane as he held the box up for everyone to see and he opened it...